2007 F430 Spider 6 Speed Manual!! | FerrariChat

2007 F430 Spider 6 Speed Manual!!

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by HankCarp, Jun 24, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HankCarp

HankCarp Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Aug 11, 2006
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Hank Carpenter
    #1 HankCarp, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Gorgeous 2007 Ferrari F430 Spider... Finished in Rosso Corsa over Beige leather, the F430 Spider has been driven very few easy miles and is in superb condition from top to bottom. It has been expertly maintained by Authorized Ferrari Dealers, and well-respected by its previous owners. Do not miss the rare opportunity to own a 3-pedal Ferrari! This Manual Transmission F430 Spider has been specified with many fine options including Red Brake Calipers, Carboceramic Brake System, Daytona Style Seats, Electric Seats, Red Rev Counter, Scuderia Ferrari Shields, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Upholstered Roll Bars in Beige, Leather Upholstered Rear Bench in Beige, Soft Top in Nero, High Power HiFi Sound System with Subwoofer, and Carbon Fiber Dashboard Inserts. The drop-top version of one of one of the most beloved Ferrari models of all time, the F430 Spider is a fantastic way to enjoy fine Italian motoring: sensuous design details, sharp reflexes, and the glorious song of the high-revving flat-plane V8! Combining an automated manual transmission and the benefits of mid-engine placement, the 430 Spider is an absolute blast to drive and will amaze you every time you push 'Engine Start'. Reward yourself with one of the most accomplished open-roof sports cars ever created! If you are looking for a lovely F430 Spider, please call or email us about this Ferrari today. Click the link below for more pictures...

Used 2007 FERRARI F430 SPIDER 6X For Sale | Fort Lauderdale FL | VIN: ZFFEW59A270151267

Offered at $289,900. PLEASE CALL ME WITH AN OFFER!!! Please call Hank Carpenter at 336-516-3855 or email me at: [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. S-T48

S-T48 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2008
    Stevenson Ranch, CA
    The perfect 430 to own.

3. Lonnie

Lonnie Formula Junior

May 22, 2013
    NY/Delray Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Lonnie Mandel
    Beautiful car Hank GLWS.

It doesn't get any better, I love my 430 spider 6spd manual

4. ArmenVanquishS

ArmenVanquishS Formula Junior

Sep 20, 2014
    Paris, France
    STUNNING :)
    GLWS

5. Themaven

Themaven F1 Rookie

Nov 2, 2014
    Eastdown
    Full Name:
    Darius
    Beautiful car, I own and love a gated 430 spider, and can vouch for the amazing driving experience. The last mid engined manual Ferrari, and an open top too. This looks like a beautiful example, GLWS, I am sure it will go soon.

Hank, you might want to amend the reference to "Combining an automated manual transmission", as this one is as manual as they come.

6. cf355

cf355 F1 Rookie

Feb 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    chris
    sweet :) and its a stick