2009 Ferrari 16M Black on Black | FerrariChat

2009 Ferrari 16M Black on Black

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by HankCarp, Jun 24, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HankCarp

HankCarp Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Aug 11, 2006
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Hank Carpenter
    #1 HankCarp, Jun 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    2009 Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M - ONE OWNER - VERY LOW MILES - SOLD NEW BY FERRARI OF FORT LAUDERDALE - Ferrari-Maserati of Fort Lauderdale is delighted to announce the arrival of this RARE 2009 Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M. Finished in Nero Daytona over Nero Alcantara, the Scuderia Spider 16M has been driven very few pampered miles by ONE PREVIOUS OWNER. It was sold as new by our dealership and has been expertly maintained by our Factory Trained Technicians. This Scuderia Spider 16M is in pristine condition. Do not miss the opportunity to own a part of Ferrari History, as only 499 Scuderia Spider 16M models were ever produced! This Ferrari has been specified with many fine options including Carbon Fiber Exterior Package, Yellow Rev Counter, Alcantara Upholstery in Nero, Carbon Fiber Racing Seats, Soft Top in Nero, and Interior 3D Fabric in Nero. The Scuderia Spider 16M represents the thoroughbred performance version of the beloved F430 Spider. Built to commemorate Ferrari's sixteen F1 Constructors Championships, it benefits from lightweight materials, faster shifting from its F1 Transmission, and increased engine output over the standard F430 Spider. Aerodynamic enhancements, a firmer suspension and mid-engine placement make it incredibly agile and a thrill to pilot. There may be no finer drop-top exotic on Earth. This is the driving enthusiast's Ferrari! Clink the link below for more info... Offered at $449,900... PLEASE CALL ME WITH AN OFFER!!

Used 2009 FERRARI F430 SCUDERIA SPIDER 16M For Sale | Fort Lauderdale FL | VIN: ZFFKW66A490169222

If you are in the market for a fantastic example of a 16M, call or email me regarding this Ferrari today at 336-516-3855 or email me at: [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login