1995 Ferrari 355 Berlinetta 6 Speed Nero/Nero | FerrariChat

1995 Ferrari 355 Berlinetta 6 Speed Nero/Nero

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by kginsberg, Jun 26, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kginsberg

kginsberg Karting

Jun 22, 2014
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Kevin Ginsberg
    #1 kginsberg, Jun 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    1995 Ferrari 355 Berlinetta
    Nero/Nero
    Vin # ZFFPR41A7S0103908
    Mileage: 26,200
    Fresh Full Major and New Clutch
    New Fabspeed Headers, Cats and By-Pass along with a New Capristo Exhaust

The F355 Berlinetta is one of the most beautiful cars in the world. And this black on black car being a relatively rare color combination, a gated shifter, and the best production year, is the holy grail of all F355's. You don't have any alarm fobs to mess with, and you won't be seeing any check engine lights.

This car in black is one of the most striking to show off the lines of the model, and gives it a sinister look from every angle. The condition is excellent and won’t disappoint and currently is going through a paint correction process. In addition, there aren’t any cracks in the rear buttress, and the front bumper was res-prayed to eliminate any stone chips that it had. As an individual, I am a huge fan of the F355, so as a dealer, I buy some cars for my personal enjoyment and others, knowing they are fantastic examples that other enthusiasts would enjoy as well. This particular example has been my own personal car and I have spared absolutely no expense getting it set up the way it should be. It would make anyone proud to have this Ferrari in their garage. The pictures just do not do this car justice.

Along with being an extremely good looking car in this color, the paint condition is an 8-9 with barely a flaw visible and all the glass is in the same condition. The Carfax shows 4 owners, which I am the 4th one.

The interior is in excellent condition, as can be seen in the pictures. There are no sticky pieces in the car with all being fixed, the airbag leather is nice and tight and the seat bolsters have no wear showing. Everything works as it should and it is a very tight example with an immaculate interior that looks as good as it feels.

The car had a full major engine out timing belt service and full clutch replacement in February of 2016 that was completed by Ferrari of Central Jersey. This included new engine and transmission mounts, all new CV Boots, Hill Tensioner Bearings along with many other items. No expense was spared when the engine was out to make sure it was ready to be driven without issue. In addition to the Full Major and New Clutch, the car also received several upgrades that make it spectacular to drive and enjoy that were also installed by Ferrari of Central Jersey. It received Fabspeed 2.7 Headers, 200 Cell Catalytic Converters with 02 Extenders, a 2.7 Catalytic Bypass Y Pipe along with a Capristo 2/3 Exhaust System. The sound and performance are outrageous and just make you want to keep driving. The wheels were refinished in January of 2016 and a new set of Continental Tires. The car also has the sought after Challenge Grill.

This car comes with the complete set of books and leather binder and tool kit. There is a battery tender installed and comes with the car. It also had a brand new Alpine Head Unit added in December of 2015 with Bluetooth. As you can see in the pictures, the car looks exactly as it should, but by the sound, it is amazing. When you put your foot into the throttle and the Cat Bypass opens up, it becomes very clear why people love the sound of a Ferrari along with the amazing drivability that the car now has with all the tasteful upgrades.
    This is one of the cars that you will not see every day. You will see that in a world of unique Italian exotics, this car is even more rare. If you are a true enthusiast, you should add this to your collection soon before they become unobtainable and prices go out of reach.

As an owner of an F355 and a dealer specializing in them, I know the next owner will be thoroughly pleased.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail and I will be happy to answer questions you might have.

Asking Price: $119,000

Kevin Ginsberg
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Cell: 201-572-8521
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 97AutoXVette

97AutoXVette Rookie

Sep 7, 2013
    Cincinnati, OH
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Excellent Ad, excellent picture summary, and a beyond gorgeous example. GLWS Op. Someone is getting a truly amazing, rare car with some very tasteful modifications. Wish it was me.

3. lmcmahon

lmcmahon Karting

Sep 5, 2013
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Beautiful Car! I agree - Excellent ad. Kevin I wish you the best of luck on this fine and rare (black on black) example. This should trade very quickly.

4. Jon Von Bon

Jon Von Bon Formula 3
    BANNED

Feb 8, 2015
    Toronto / Florida
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Sweet Baby Jesus!!!!

GLWS

5. INTMD8

INTMD8 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 10, 2007
    Lake Villa IL
    Looks super nice!! (ok I don't like the red on the engine but that's easily changed). Otherwise, looks like one of the nicest I've seen available for a while. :)

6. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Very nice! I still don't understand how anyone could part with theirs!

7. Russ Gould

Russ Gould Formula 3

Nov 8, 2004
    #8 Russ Gould, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    Verrrry nice car. I am a sucker for black on black F cars. (Although I am developing a taste for white over tan.) Why are the ones I want to own always priced higher than I want to pay?

8. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    I saw this car at the show at Ferrari of Central NJ earlier this year. It was very clean and a very nice example with the very important details already done...

Good luck - should attract buyers in the know.

Robb

9. Enzojr

Enzojr F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2013
    West of PDX
    Full Name:
    Tomy
    Agree ;)
    But if you must ...... GLWS

10. Sledge4.2

Sledge4.2 F1 Rookie

Oct 19, 2007
    Marin
    Full Name:
    Geno
    holy crap. that sure is a nice one.

11. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Really nice and properly sorted!

12. BrianNYC14

BrianNYC14 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2014
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Brian E
    This is a beautiful 355!

Kevin took me for a drive during the FoCNJ car show, and the car ran and sounded like an absolute beast. The exhaust notes are intoxicating.

If you are looking for a well sorted 355 from a great owner, this is one to consider. GLWS

13. cuneo

cuneo Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2006
    Nice! Black 95's are the best, especially hard tops!! :)

14. schumacherf2006

schumacherf2006 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2010
    Full Name:
    Chris
  15. Lonnie

Lonnie Formula Junior

May 22, 2013
    NY/Delray Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Lonnie Mandel
    Beautiful car Kevin, represented very nicely in the ad... GLWS

I'm tempted might have to come see this one in person

16. vrdjs

vrdjs Karting

Oct 28, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    GREAT PHOTOS. If there was ever any question as to why the engine out service was so expensive, they have been answered for me. Beautiful car. GLWS

17. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Wow. Pretty much almost exact same specs as my car. Definitely glws!

18. kginsberg

kginsberg Karting

Jun 22, 2014
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Kevin Ginsberg
    Lonnie,

If you want to come see and drive the car, just let me know. Have a great 4th.

19. Lonnie

Lonnie Formula Junior

May 22, 2013
    NY/Delray Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Lonnie Mandel
    Thanks Kevin same to you