91 348 tb red on black 39k km | FerrariChat

91 348 tb red on black 39k km

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by zman, Sep 11, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    #1 zman, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    Decided to sell my 348. I have pictures on the 348 site were I was thinking about it and describes car

Recent 30k completed by one of our own fc members tbakowsky and can vouch on car and what was completed.

2. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
  3. Aspec77

Aspec77 Rookie

Jul 29, 2014
    toronto
    Full Name:
    steve
    What's the price

4. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
  5. cf355

cf355 F1 Rookie

Feb 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    chris
    you might want to post the pics here with your ad

6. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    85 cdn or US. My friend is looking for a 348TB and he's Canadian. I'll let him know.

7. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    US. Thanks

8. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    Just dropped to 80K

9. bernadette

bernadette Karting

Mar 6, 2014
    May have a buyer looks like a good car if checks out

10. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    Dropped price to 75k.....

11. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    I'm really motivated to sell her as would like to purchase something else in the higher price range and have dropped to the firm price of 70K.
    This is an all original car and has just been serviced under 1000km ago with a 30K service including water pump from ferrari, hill bearings, silicon hose set all replaced, cam and crank seals replaced.....they weren't leaking but did them just in case, valve adjustment and only number 2 exhaust was out a bit, left rad was replaced and I only replaced it because there was a coolant stain and wasn't leaking but said what the heck....change it.
    I have all receipts and our own Fchat member, Tbakowsky performed the service and can vouch on it's condition.
    Last chance as if I can't obtain it then I'll keep it as always in the past I have sold cars that I didn't really want to sell only to bite me back as now I cannot get them back because of the value increase......if only we had a crystal ball.....LOL
    Ciao......Zman

12. bernadette

bernadette Karting

Mar 6, 2014
    They already bought one but car sure looks very clean. GLWS

13. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario

14. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    This is a very clean 348TB red on black with very low miles and driven at least every 2 weeks. A/C works great and runs very well.
    New tires and 30K performed including hill bearings and new ferrari waterpump and left side rad. All hoses. seals, etc.
    Last year replaced right front shock with new Ferrari parts, alignment etc with the new tires.
    Hood shocks rep[laced this year as well.
    Have all documents that come with vehicle
    67,500 before it goes to storage.

15. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    Please let me know if anyone is looking to purchase and all offers will be considered as would really like to see it go before the winter season hits us.
    If this goes into storage I know that the prices will rise in spring but need space and looking for something in the higher price range.

16. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    TFX international says as long as the car is 25 years old it's exempt and requires nothing to bring over. The car is over 26 years old as build date is in 1990.
    Let me know as I'm getting people interested and would like her gone before the white stuff falls.

17. bernadette

bernadette Karting

Mar 6, 2014
    Looks like a really nice car and would have picked up but bought something else.
    Maybe in a couple of years GLWS

18. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    This is probably the last call on a great car.
    I don't know who is on the fence but you better jump off as if when spring comes, which looks pretty soon, I will change my mind. You guys get it eh..... I will want to drive her.
    Last call and it's not for alcohol....well gasoline....LOL

19. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    If you're in the states, then you should include this car in your considerations. Since it's over 25 years old, it can come into the states without an issue--AND it has proper seatbelts and no mousetraps. Disable the DRLs and you're basically US spec otherwise.

No, you do not need to change the speedo. Just remember 100km/h is 60mph. You'll get used to it. 2.5% duty at the border, and you're in. That's assuming the car has never been in the US before, if it has, then there are no duties.

Anyway, glws.

20. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    +1

My '92 tb was imported from Canada in 2016 and, in my opinion, the CDN cars are a desirable variant.

However, I re-enabled my DRLs because of their beneficial use here in FL (increases visibility of you, to them - distracted drivers).

21. zc911

zc911 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2014
    Brampton, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rob

i found out thats not true. A US car can only go back duty free if it goes back on it's US tittle

22. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    I brought my formerly US based 400i back to the US after it spent 2+ years in Ontario.....since it had already been in the US (and thus duties paid then when it first came in in 1985) and due to its age, they charged no duties. So my experience was first hand.

goose22b likes this.
  23. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    If you sell it they will come LOL

24. zman

zman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario
    Guys,
    Spring is just around the corner. I have not placed this car anywhere else in any other add except for here. Yes, I have gotten response but just tire kickers and would like to see this vehicle in good hands as the white stuff is starting to melt...It's going to be about 55 degrees today and means all the white stuff should disappear and I will get the itch but still too soon to drive her.
    90k CAD and it's in someone else hands. It's a great car and driver very well.
    I would say that within the next two months and maybe sooner I will have her out and then I will probably not sell her as I don't have anything else exotic to drive unless you consider a dodge minivan as exotic....LOL
    Last chance...