2000 Ferrari 360 6 speed manual coupe sunroof red tan | FerrariChat

2000 Ferrari 360 6 speed manual coupe sunroof red tan

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Giancarlo Panichi, Jan 2, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    #1 Giancarlo Panichi, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    2000 Ferrari 360 coupe 6 speed manual transmission. Super rare car as it comes with a factory sunroof. One of 12 known to exist and only one in 2000 in this combination. 31,000 pampered and documented miles that looks more like a 10,000 mile car. Car is in mint condition in and out. Complete service records from new totaling over $65,000. Last major service done last summer including new clutch and throw out bearing two summers ago by Ferrari of central jersey . Car is equipped with a capristo exhaust, fabspeed headers and cats and sounds amazing! It probably adds around 25 extra Hp due to new exhaust system. I just did new front lower ball bearing, spark plugs and front and rear brakes. New tires with oem 19" Challenge rims all around, original rims included with the car. Previous owner was a doctor and literally brought the car to Ferrari every winter to just to have it looked over and do what ever was necessary . Paint is super shiny all around and appears to be all original and not single scratch. Interior is perfect and no stickies, some light wear on drivers seat bolster. All books and tools are present, no accidents and a clean carfax. Car comes fully sorted with all big ticket items addressed. I can also be reached at 646-208-9294. Asking $99k. Please email me for more pictures. I have plenty of pictures of the car and service receipts.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    #2 Giancarlo Panichi, Jan 2, 2017
  3. DougDish

DougDish Karting
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2010
    Northern NJ
    Full Name:
    Doug
    Very nice car. Where is it located?

4. Schulz308

Schulz308 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 21, 2014
    STL USA
    Nice description. Perfect price point! Love it.

5. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    I welcome any instrested buyers to come see it . This car don't need $1 spent on it. It's been my personal car last 3 years and I have made sure to address every issue as they came up. The service has been on point Since day one.

6. malex

malex Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2007
    FL
    Appears to be very nice car. It's a car that I'd like to have but listed about 3 months too early for me. If everything checks out, it'll never last long enough on the market for me to be in the running.

$65k in service seems like a lot for a 360, particularly with only 30k miles. Does that number include just service or other items such as front bumper respray, headers and Capristo, 430 Challenge rims, re-cover dash etc etc?

You might consider posting the VIN so that interested buyers can do some initial checks, or post the Carfax. Also add whether or not car also includes the original wheels. The wheels on the car are far superior, IMO, but buyers might want the OEM starfish wheels even if they're just going to take up space in the garage (I know that I would). GLWS!

7. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    Great questions . Yes car comes with original rims also. If buyer wants to save a few thousand I will sell car with original wheels and keep the 19" challenge rims for my next car. In the $65k service cost includes cats, and headers. This car has had a lot of money spent on preventive maintaince. The owner before me would literally take the car to Ferrari every winter to be looked over. If there was any sign of trouble he spent top dollar . He was a great owner and I followed in his footsteps as I owned it the last 3 years . Hitting $65k in 16 years is not hard if your doing all your services as scheduled. Every 3-5 years your supposed to do a major service which is around $5k. Right there alone your at $20k. Then 2 clutches is another $8-10k total . Then all the other little things that go like breaks,rotor, o2 sensors , bushings , ball joints, shift bushings , transmission mounts , motor mounts , oil changes etc. Mechanically this car is 100%. It looks like a low Milage car. You would think the car has rock chips all over it but it doesn't because it has 3m clear bra in all the right places and most of all the hood. This car was maintained like a Ferrari should be. Bumpers never painted front bumper has 3m bra.

8. robert344@verizon.net

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2015
    Full Name:
    robert
    Hi, I am located in New Jersey . Would you sell this car for 70 K cash ?? Thanks

9. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    No sir 70k won't do it . The car is to perfect. You buy a 6 speed manual for 70k you will be putting $20-25k into it with in a year. For me to sell this car the first number must be a 9. Just giving everyone a idea of Ferrari 360 problems . The pre cats in the headers can go bad and get sucked into your engine, then you have big problems . This car already has new headers as preventive maintence. If a cat goes bad your looking at $8500 per cat to repair them. This car has all those kinks addressed already. All the recalls were done also. Most importantly I installed fabspeed headers and cats because they don't throw a cel .

10. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    #10 Giancarlo Panichi, Jan 3, 2017
    Added a picture of the sunroof I was being pm. If you were wondering what it looks like . I find it cool . I hate convertibles because of wind noise so this is a little extra special to the coupe .

11. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Your car is so awesome! One of the lowest priced cars on the market too. I hope an F-Chatter can snag this beauty.

12. galileo

galileo Formula Junior

May 20, 2011
    This guy can't be serious?? Low balling on an open forum? Looks like a great car and priced right. GLWS

13. rdefabri

rdefabri Three Time F1 World Champ

Jun 4, 2008
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Rich
    Nice to see this car on the East Coast (I'm in NJ too) - I love them, good price - GLWS!

14. Lonnie

Lonnie Formula Junior

May 22, 2013
    NY/Delray Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Lonnie Mandel
    Great looking car, I had the same car with a sunroof as well sold it a couple years ago

15. Gated

Gated Formula 3

Dec 21, 2009
    What is it with people saying they will pay in "cash"? Even if a buyer finances the car the seller still gets "cash" unless they mean an actual pile of bills (rather untenable at $100K but anyway....).

16. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    #16 Giancarlo Panichi, Jan 3, 2017
    Engine bay picture . I'm occasionally posting pictures as people pm me. This car sounds like a v8 f1 car . It gives you chills through your body . Best way I can explain it.

17. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    #17 Giancarlo Panichi, Jan 3, 2017
  18. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    #18 Giancarlo Panichi, Jan 3, 2017
  19. vvassallo

vvassallo F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2006
    Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Vince V
    Stunning 360. Worth the price IMO. GLWS!

20. malex

malex Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2007
    FL
    Does seem a bit silly. Maybe he thought that other buyers would be paying in wampum or in hardy handshakes?

Not for anything though but I bought my E-type and Alfa Montreal with hundred dollar bills counted out at local bank branches because this is what the sellers wanted at the time. But both transactions were substantially smaller than this seller's ask.

Somebody please buy this car so that I stop looking at the ad.

21. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Maybe they are suggesting that they don't have to wait on financing.

22. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Bingo

23. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    #23 Giancarlo Panichi, Jan 3, 2017
    Heres proof of no dents . I know it's not believable but here's proof. Sorry I keep posting so many pictures . People asking for pictures through my pm .

24. Giancarlo Panichi

May 16, 2014
    Staten Island
    Full Name:
    Giancarlo Panichi
    #24 Giancarlo Panichi, Jan 3, 2017
  25. tangem2

tangem2 Rookie

Jun 27, 2004
    Parts Unknown
    Or to waste time waiting for people who think they will be able to finance it only to find out they can't for many different reasons. I would take a cash offer over a contingent on financing offer every time.