550 Barchetta: 448/448 | FerrariChat

550 Barchetta: 448/448

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Ferrari 360 CS, Jan 14, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari 360 CS

Ferrari 360 CS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 4, 2004
    Cape Town,SA
    Full Name:
    Jacques
    #1 Ferrari 360 CS, Jan 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    2001 Ferrari 550 Barchetta: this is the last one built 448/448. Two owners from new, 7k km's, full Ferrari service history, serviced annually.

It came out of a collection in 2013 where it was mainly a show car, re commissioned and has been driven sparingly since them. The Ferrari dealer describes it as being "basically a brand new car".

The car comes with documentation stating its 448/448 as well as original invoice of purchase. Helmets come with the car and the roof has only been put on once and that was only for display purposes. Tubi back boxes have been fitted but the original exhaust will come with the car.

Cherished car unique car and a unique opportunity to acquire the last 550 Barchetta made. This car would make a great addition to any collection.

Offers from $1.2mil or GBP985k

Note the car is located in South Africa, shipping and other costs can be discussed.

Contact me via PM if you are interested. More pictures available on request.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    thats pretty cool being last car.. the barchetta being the last of the numbered cars. which is also nice..
    good luck with the sale..

GREG MARUCCHI likes this.
  3. h22gordo

h22gordo Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    So. Cal.
    Full Name:
    Gordan
    Is the number plaque on RHD cars always at the bottom of the dash?
    LHD cars have the plaque on the center console.

Beautiful car!

4. Ferrari 360 CS

Ferrari 360 CS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 4, 2004
    Cape Town,SA
    Full Name:
    Jacques
    Not too sure to be honest. I have seen pictures of cars with the plaque on the centre console.

5. 300GW/RO

300GW/RO Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2010
    east end LI
    Full Name:
    Jack
    I recall when listing owner purchased car and posted to FChat....I have not looked yet but guessing those posts still survive? I don't remember if he (or us!) noted #448 at that time....
    too bad RHD (imo), limits potential world-wide buyers? glws

Jack

6. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Is the asking price due to it being the last car produced or are there high import taxes in SA?