2008 or 2009 Red/Beige F430 Spider Gated only | FerrariChat

2008 or 2009 Red/Beige F430 Spider Gated only

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Spyder101, Feb 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Spyder101

Spyder101 Rookie

Jan 23, 2017
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Since some folks prefer not to list their car or may be on the fence, thought I'd see if anyone is borderline ready to sell--- looking for 2008 or 2009 red/beige F430 MT gated spider in excellent condition with less than 12k miles- no accidents or paint work. Electric Daytona seats, CF, black dash preferred. Serviced as recommended. Real preference for all provenance including window sticker, all accoutrements and service records. Ready to buy car as described above. This may be a needle in a haystack, but all I need is one.

2. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

A 2008 or 2009 manual Spider will be virtually impossible to find. Like really imposible. However, I know of two really nice 6-speed Spiders for sale at a retail dealer which fit your parameters. Actually one is red/tan with the other being red/black.

If you are desiring the 2008 or 2009 cars because of the standard ceramic brakes, as you are probably aware, those could be retrofitted at factory spec.

3. mtmilam

mtmilam Formula Junior

Oct 24, 2009
    Lafayette, LA
    Full Name:
    Mark Milam
    I have a 2008.....but its not Red/tan.....Its Griggio Alloy/ Tan. ......but I just can't part with it......Darn, one day I'll be looking for someone to buy it....as all things come and go. Lol.

4. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

I'll stand first in line if you don't mind. Grigio Alloy is among my favorite colors!

5. Spyder101

Spyder101 Rookie

Jan 23, 2017
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Almost impossible-- as Salt Lake City Ferrari just sold an '09 red/beige about 3 weeks ago. I was too late. Thanks for mentioning the two above-- I did see those but figured I'd check here on the forum first as I'd prefer to buy from an owner. It's getting nice here in the Midwest, so maybe those waiting for spring will come out a little early.

6. floydboy58

floydboy58 Rookie

Jun 20, 2014
    Santa Fe, NM
    Full Name:
    Craig McGregor
    #6 floydboy58, Mar 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have a red/tan 2007 F430 Spider with the gated 6 speed and 6.5K miles. It did have a minor front end accident before I owned it and the front bumper was replaced.

In the photo with my daughter you can just barely see the edge of the gated shifter.

The only thing is I am not really interested in selling it :( I just sold my beautiful Maranello in December and it still hurts!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. ndanielc

ndanielc Karting

May 4, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    I know this car and the owner who is a pilot whom takes excellent care of his expensive toys.

8. Spyder101

Spyder101 Rookie

Jan 23, 2017
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Gorgeous car and lucky little princess! Glad you're enjoying it and thanks for posting up. Still searching but getting close.

9. Spyder101

Spyder101 Rookie

Jan 23, 2017
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mark
    #9 Spyder101, Mar 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017