F 12 berlinetta, 2014 | FerrariChat

F 12 berlinetta, 2014

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by swift53, Mar 8, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    #1 swift53, Mar 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Beautiful F 12 berlinetta, 2014, almost new, 1200 miles + or - a few.
    Car is ready for any inspection, at any time, within reasonable advance warning
    of 2-3 days to arrange access.

If interested, please make sensible offers. This is not a fire or desperation sale, or anything similar.

Sale due to unforeseen changes of plans.

Please write to: alberto.guirola at gmail.com

My dear friend, wishes a realistic sale, deliverable wherever you prefer.

Owner, not on F-chat, only helping out. Zero financial interest in sale on my part.

If and ever, a reasonable amount is reached, I will put you directly in contact with owner,
    to make further arrangements

Regards, Alberto
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    I would really appreciate if anyone would give me some kind of feedback or opinion,

no clue on my part, as my newest car is a 2009 Toyota Tundra, so a total stranger to these models.

Everything else in our possession, is 40 + years old

Thank you.

Regards, Alberto

3. bkthomps

bkthomps Formula Junior

Dec 22, 2012
    USA
    you should maybe put where it is located

4. efg2014

efg2014 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    Northern California
    I would add: price, more photos.

5. 355 Giallo gtb

355 Giallo gtb Karting

Mar 14, 2015
    California
    Full Name:
    Rob p.
    Better quality pictures would be real helpful.

6. Frontv12

Frontv12 Rookie

Aug 31, 2016
    I will state it if nobody else will:

Perhaps your motives are truly well intentioned and someone close to you has had an accident or something and you are trying to help.

But the entire request and background is hardly believable at best, and somewhat odd and perhaps even clandestine or not well intentioned - at worst. Because:

- someone close to you had the wherewithal, finances, and taste to purchase an in excess of $300k vehicle, and with all the tools available by simply googling - or even autotrader, cargurus, et al - none of that seems to be taken into an account and you are throwing this wonderfully spec'd and tastefully old school colors ferrari out there stating one has absolutely no idea of the value?
    - kelly blue book is used by even the most novice housewife (no offense ladies) to check the value of a car
    - you claim to have no skin in the game, and maybe you don't - but that whole thing sounds weird - as previously stated, unless you are a nephew helping a dying uncle or something?

The whole scenario is odd to begin with and what you are asking can be incredibly simple to do on your own with just minimal skills by typing into The Internet Machine.

This response is not an off topic response it's an honest answer to why nobody is jumping at you with offers and requested 'help' when one can answer most of your questions quickly, and on your own.

Lastly, I don't think you will endear anyone on this site stating you have no interest in, nor any knowledge of, cars in general. It's a lazy request but mean no offense.

Good Luck with your valuation or sale.

7. zakiu

zakiu Rookie

Jul 31, 2016
    Alberto,

Typically on enthusiast vehicles, especially at higher dollar amounts, a lot more information is necessary to generate interest, let alone activity.

1. post the location.
    2. post the information of the company that services it.
    3. post information re: its maintenance. what has been done? what is due next?
    4. post the background as to what is going on and why.
    5. spend 30 minutes researching pricing and post a reasonable expectation. see: 6.
    6. post what you reasonably expect for the vehicle.

Bottom line is if someone is not motivated to sell their car, not participating in selling their own car, and not incentivized to at least post basic information, nobody is going to do the work for him. He needs to take it to a dealer, get a quote from them, and then if he is not OK with it, include that information and see how much better he can do.

Unless, of course, the seller is willing to drop the price for a quick and convenient sale. Nobody will pay retail price for a car that is being sold in a wholesale fashion. If the seller is not anything similar to a "desperation sale" then the seller should just do it themselves the right way the first time around.

Hope that helps. Expectations are different on a Ferrari than a Tundra, and more work is involved with selling one (as well as buying one, it should be noted).

8. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    +100

9. cls

cls Formula 3

Jun 12, 2007
    Los Angeles/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Chris
    You have nothing to worry about with Alberto or his intentions. There are many of us who will vouch for him.

10. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Beautiful car and color combo. Maybe a bit too much maroon on the interior for me but in a way I kind of like it. Not in the market, just making a comment. Love that color on the seats though!!!

11. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    I don't think you have to post any of what other OPs have said. Provide the Vin#, state location, contact info and seeking best offer.

Everyone else can do their own homework.

12. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    I agree, I don't see anything bad behind the ad. It's lacking a few basic details but if I was in the market I wouldn't be put off by that. Plus the OP has over 3,000 posts here...

13. dmundy

dmundy Formula 3
    Owner

Sep 11, 2010
    Unspecified
    Full Name:
    Arthur Dent
    Very pretty car. Where is it located?

14. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Thank you all for your kind replies, and some not so kind...

I have no connection whatsoever to modern Ferrari, or other modern car, and someone did not understand my comment about the Tundra, so please re-read, then comment as you ought to.

I spoke to my friend, the owner, and she approved my telling the full story.

Her husband, aged 49, died last year of a massive heart attack due to a severe and unexpected health condition. He purchased the F-12 as being a passionate owner of a stable of exotic (modern) automobiles.

She has absolutely no use whatsoever for the car, not leased, but purchased outright, and she wishes to sell it for obvious reasons.

There are only 3 photos as she did not consider important to show the engine, the undercarriage or the other side of the car, which is just like the one side shown, please remember, she only took a few photos for her own reasons, as this situation was certainly not expected.

She is not a F-chat poster.

These are I-phone photos, at her house, but as I said, and if you are serious, drop me a note, and we will start due-diligence. The keys, manuals, tools, are all there.

The car has been serviced, per factory requirements, as she has been very thorough about it all.

The photos are few, I am aware, she will request for more as the car is in the East Coast, in CT, but she would much prefer sell it outright vs. acting through third parties
    which would imply unnecessary commissions, etc.

Obviously, I never said or implied that "I do not have any knowledge of, cars in general" as clearly in that particular reply, the poster did not read my explanation, and if he were to bother looking up my background he would have discovered considerable knowledge and integrity on my behalf.

I am involved with a considerable amount of classic cars, but do not care for it to be a public issue, but, since you asked...

If the Vin is absolutely necessary, then it is as follows: ZFF74UFA7E0198255, was sold by Ferrari of Denver, and, as Gershwin kindly notes, if you are interested, please contact me, the owner does not wish to hear from anybody yet, unless you are serious and not playing games, as emotionally not in the right frame of mind,
    ans she wishes for me to represent her.

You are not happy about this? Then go somewhere else and buy a similar car.

She trusts me in carrying this out for her. Why so much mistrust on some posters behalf, possibly you yourself do not possess the quality of trust?

I have been on F-chat for 8+ years, restore Dino(s), and have seen the full gamut of insanity about cars wanted or for for sale, but this time, I am truly appalled by this behaviour.

Impressed by a lot of serious doubters about my lack of monetary interest
    in this situation. Why? Are you all so money inclined? Well, I am not, and if you believe it, good, if not otherwise please do not be rude if you do not even know me.

It is a fantastic car, a great opportunity to purchase it at a good savings, put your $ where your interests lie, and kindly do not speculate about me as you have, specially when you a have a few dozen posts and I have more than 3,500.

Check them out and investigate my veracity. Provide an acceptable deposit, and I will fly and meet you at the car, to carry out the deal.

If you want to play games, go to the playground.

I am not going to go and find out what the car is worth, as it does not matter to us.

We are aware what it cost her husband, and what might constitute a good offer, so belly up to the bar and show you are serious.

The bottom line, as someone wisely said, do your homework, if you have the money and are not trying to get a 'fire sale', send me an e-mail (it is on the first post) with what you believe is a good decent offer, where both seller and buyer will be happy, and I will make certain you will have a deal. Games will not be played in this instance, this is not an auction, and the first 'bonafide offer' will take the car.

You want to talk on the phone? Please email and I will inform you where I am at, will provide you with references, or whatever you require.

If you don't believe me, then it is your loss, not mine, as we will get the car sold, even if it requires slightly more time than expected, and at the risk of sounding 'haughty',
    she is hardly in 'dire straits'...

Thank you again for you kind, and this time, constructive replies or interest in the car.

Regards, Alberto

15. ricmat

ricmat Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2016
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Ricardo
    Truly gorgeous car and sad story.
    Good luck with the sale! I'm sure she will go fast

(and let us know if any further gems out of the collection you mentioned)

16. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Thank you Ricardo! Comments as yours, really do reflect human deference and kindness.

Same goes for other posters.

Regards, Alberrto

17. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    PS. There is a matter of a rather cool Gulfstream...

Other cars, one at a time.

18. deshapiro

deshapiro Karting

Sep 25, 2015
    Is there any remaining warranty?
    Thanks,
    David Shapiro

19. jehu999

jehu999 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2011
    Coastal Central Fl
    Full Name:
    James
    Beautiful car, you should have no problem selling. Wish I were in the market for one.

You are doing a noble deed helping someone in such circumstances. I've seen people go through similar situations and an uninterested party can really be of help.

GLWS

20. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto

Not in the USA at the moment, so cannot contact Ferrari and enquire.

I am not aware of the warranty situation, but I will find out and post it.

Regards, Alberto

21. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    James, I hope you are right, and that we will have success in selling it.

Unfortunately, I am not into the modern Ferrari, otherwise...as someone mentioned

it rreally is a fantastic car.

Thank you for the compliment about the help, but, as I have mentioned before

my friend has enough problems as it is, and can certainly use a helping hand.

Regards, Alberto

22. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    One more question.

As the car is at a commercial enterprise,

and we are not happy at all of it being there, can anyone recommend

a safe storage facility near the whereabouts of the car (CT)?

Thank you on this one also!

Regards, Alberto

23. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    I have been authorized by the owner to post this link for more photographs about the car.

Please contact me for any questions

Thank you,

Regards, Alberto

carriagehousemotorcars.com

24. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    This car is as good as it gets. By the end of the month it should be sold. Please don't be shy, make a reasonable offer and it shall be of interest.

Regards, Alberto

25. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Still available....

Regards, Alberto