Sold - 430 Scuderia in "Arancio Ferrari" | FerrariChat

Sold 430 Scuderia in "Arancio Ferrari"

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by rumen1, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    #1 rumen1, May 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The time has come to sell my gorgeous and loved 430 Scuderia, that I enjoyed for the last 3 years. Unfortunately we don't have a dealer in my country, so for everything more serious I need to take the car to Romania or Germany for servicing and that makes the Ferrari ownership really annoying, so I need to own the newest possible Ferrari I can afford.

The car is originally sold in Germany by "Thomas Sportwagen" and is the only 430 Scuderia in the world in this color, as far as I know. The car is in absolutely brilliant condition and not many things separate it from the time it was brand new. I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS! I have taken care for it maniacally and always kept it in mint condition. During the last several years I have been to many Ferrari events over the world and to be honest I have almost never seen a 430 Scud, that is in the same condition as mine.

All service history is available.

Full alcantara interior in very dark grey and black brake calipers.

The mileage is 80 400 kilometers. It is located in Bulgaria (EU). It has never been in an accident.

This car has basically all the options available for the 430 Scuderia:

-Carbon fiber inner sills
    -Carbon fiber rear diffuser
    -Carbon fiber headlights
    -Carbon fiber steering wheel with LEDs
    -Carbon fiber front splitter
    -"3D" Carbon fiber seats (size L)
    -IPOD connectivity
    -Navigation + bluetooth
    -rollbar behind the seats
    -tyre monitoring system
    -dedication plate
    -full alcantara interior
    -special paint + racing stripes

The car is in absolutely original condition with the only exception being the titanium exhaust tips, which look much better than the OEM ones. It also has aftermarket floormats in the same alcantara and black horse logo to match the interior. They are not attached anywhere and can be removed anytime. Everything else is original and in perfect condition.

This car has none of the typical 430 Scuderia problems – no webbing on the headlights, no whitening on the carbon fiber bits, no broken rear lights. There is also no wear on the sides of the seats. Both interior and exterior are in absolute brilliant condition. And most importantly - the engine and the gearbox are working flawlessly.

Absolutely the whole car has been covered with clear paint protection film. Almost new Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires. The car also has Bisel's exhaust valve remote control system.

Here are the most important parts, that I have changed during my ownership:

12/2014
    – full clutch set + clutch slave bearing
    - air conditioning compressor + filter
    - water pump + oil pump
    - Thermostat + temperature sensor
    - Spark plugs x 8
    - Belts + rollers
    - gearbox Hydraulic pump

06/2015
    - lambda sensors (front+rear)
    - Handbrake brake pads
    - 1 x Ball tie rod + 1 x bar buffer

06/2016
    – fuel injectors x 8
    - Spark plugs x 8

09/2015
    – brake discs refurbished by Sicom Germany (100 000km guarantee)

03/2016
    - Tyres

07/2016
    – air flow meters x 2

11/2016
    – battery

I keep all receipts and I also have all the history during the time that the car has been under warranty.

PRICE IS 164 000 EURO.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    impressive and original!

3. Manolis

Manolis Karting

Jun 16, 2009
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Manolis Christo
    It's impressive that it has the luggage. Was that a factory option? I'm not sure about Germany, but in the USA, lot of the "options" you list are standard. This build does not have "bata". How many owners? Is that a Ferrari color?

4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    I have the factory Scud luggage. That is not it. It is, however, a really nice bag that goes great with the car.

5. alum04org

alum04org F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2009
    Plymouth, MI
    Stunning example. Color incredible.
    Thank you for a peak at it.

6. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    #6 rumen1, May 19, 2017
    I doubt what you are saying, but anyway - YES, these are all options and I have the exact options list from my dealer. YES, that is the original color of the car and I am the third owner of the car.

As for the bag - it is not the factory luggage and that's why I have not mentioned it in the options list. But the bag is awesome - it has been made from the same alcantara as the interior and it has many carbon fiber bits to match the car as well. I have included these bigger pics to show it better and also to show the color sticker.

7. BladeMD

BladeMD Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 20, 2015
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Hannibal
    First time I've ever seen this color! Absolutely gorgeous. Hope someone buys it and imports it to the USA so I can buy it from them in a few years :) GLWS

8. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    #8 rumen1, May 20, 2017
    Haha, thanks :)

Now because some people asked me - yes, the car has 80 000km, but the engine works absolutely like a clock and the gearbox shifts flawlessly.

As for the options, here is the list, that I got from my dealer. Only the diffuser is not present there, because I bought it personally from Rosso Corsa Italy for 10 000 Euro.

9. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    #9 rumen1, Jun 1, 2017
  10. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    Will consider a trade for a nice 458.

11. recorlilo1977

recorlilo1977 Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 12, 2017
    Its just amazing, have you considering to sell it faster by lowering price a bit ?

12. PhantomCypher

PhantomCypher Formula Junior

May 25, 2014
    USA
    Ferrari....Bulgaria.......Bulgaria.....Ferrari.......

Never thought I'd see the two words in the same sentence....last place you'd expect to find one.

GLWS

13. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    Hahaha, why? We have at least 100 cars here :)

14. Smdteefpuller

Smdteefpuller Rookie

Feb 23, 2016
    That's a beautiful color

15. alum04org

alum04org F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 23, 2009
    Plymouth, MI
    I've developed a bad habit of coming back to this F430.
    With two 2002-newer NSX's in Imola Orange Pearl I guess I know why... . . .

16. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
  17. CETH

CETH Karting

Nov 3, 2015
    Poland/France
    Great to see a properly used Scud! fantastic color! GLWS

18. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    Thank you very much!

19. 458italia2014

458italia2014 Formula 3

Aug 3, 2013
    love the color

20. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming

OP - a few things to attempt to clarify what this poster was getting at (I think the objection of some (me too fwiw) is your use of the phrase "has basically all the options"):

1) Yes, in the USA market (in 2009) several things that were options elsewhere were standard equipment (not options). Things like the CF front splitter, headlights and rear diffuser. And other things I'm forgetting. Not sure about how they were treated in Germany.

2) Your car doesn't have "all of the options". In fact, two that are often looked for are BATA (or other material covering the inside wheel arches/footwell) and fire extinguisher.

3) You posted a copy of the "build sheet", not a list of the options. Several things on build sheets are priced into the "base price" in some markets (and thus not technically a for-cost option), but still listed on the build sheet so that they are ID'd as to the details of the build. I find build sheets very useful, and generally care less about what was a for-cost option and what was not, but it wasn't clear if you understood that distinction between options and the build sheet.

Sorry to be a bit pedantic, only trying to clarify.

Regardless, and far more importantly, that is one awesome car and its great that you drove yours (heck there are two scuds mentioned in F-chat for sale ads with 1000 miles and 3000 miles today - at age 8!).

GLWS!!

21. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    You are just confirming what I said - in Europe these things are options, so YES - they are options and these are my dealer's words, not mine. Not that I want to go into this discussion though.

But 90% of the Scuds I have seen here have no CF headlights, no CF front splitter, no CF diffuser and no rollbar behind the seats. As far as I see it - the only options that this car doesn't have are the fire extinguisher (not mutch of an option, if you ask me) and the luggage set, which is the most bullsh*t option on all Ferraris if you ask me, especially on a Scud.

I'm not selling my car in the US anyway, so I don't even bothered to check what is option THERE and what not. Also - you say that some of these things were standard in 09 and as mentioned - my car is a 08. So I think my description is accurate.

However, I do think that the condition of the car is far more important than the options.

22. ncm6cabrio

ncm6cabrio Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    Beautiful color!! GLWS

23. Dewinator

Dewinator F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2017
    WA
    Beautiful color! I love it.

24. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    Mileage upped to 81400 km, price dropped to 145 000 Euro :)