1987 Mondial 3.2 | FerrariChat

1987 Mondial 3.2

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by plugzit, May 24, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. plugzit

plugzit F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Bruce Bogart
    #1 plugzit, May 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Straight body, no collisions, rust-free. Near-perfect top. Rockers painted red. 348 wheels with good tires. Tinted windows. Tool kit & owners manual both in leather cases. Major service four years ago included upgraded cambelt tensioners, new cold start injector, rebuilt starter and alternator. Clutch, pressure plate, flywheel and throwout bearing six months ago. Recored radiator a year ago. New plug wires two years ago. Windows go up and down fine. Alpine CD radio with new speakers. New carpet. Some patina on front seats, no splits. Perfect compression check. PPI welcome.

As you can see, all the heavy lifting has been done on this car, so you can drive and enjoy it without worry. You can fly in and drive it home, even if you live in Bangor, Maine. The car has been serviced and driven regularly.

As with any thirty year-old classic, there are a few niggles you can address or ignore at your discretion. The air conditioner has a leak somewhere, but the compressor is good. The headlight switch is delicate, but works. I'm going to do Llenroc's repair on it. Photo appears to show a color mismatch, but my eye doesn't see it.

Plenty more pictures available, but please call me to request them. Book of records from last 5 years ownership. I'll cooperate with your shipper. I'm near Long Beach harbor for international buyers. Call me with questions at area code three one oh, 344 one997. $37,500/offers
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Indyjones

Indyjones Karting

Jan 28, 2009
    Pacific NW
    What a good price for a well sorted Mondial. Good luck with the sale.

3. Surfari

Surfari Karting

Nov 4, 2016
    Redondo Beach
    Full Name:
    Luke
    Looks fun, Bruce! I want another F-car and would love to have a great driver like this. If space wasn't already an issue for me... :/

GLWS, not that you'll need it for a car this well sorted!!

4. plugzit

plugzit F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Bruce Bogart
    Thanks guys. It belongs to a neighbor of mine. To say that I've been a bad (or good) influence on my neighbors is understatement. I've done the service on this one since he got it five years ago. It's a good car, and he's kinda ocd, so I think it'll sell when somebody actually comes to look at it. I'm not much of a photographer.

5. plugzit

plugzit F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Bruce Bogart
    Price reduced to $29500!!!!!

6. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008