2008 F430 Spider For Sale Nero Daytona with black interior | FerrariChat

2008 F430 Spider For Sale Nero Daytona with black interior

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Skyrex, Jul 8, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Skyrex

Skyrex Rookie

May 26, 2017
    Las Vegas
    #1 Skyrex, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I am selling my F430 Spider as I purchased a 458 last month and realize that the 430 is not going to get the exercise it needs now that the new one is in the garage. This 430 was my first Ferrari and it has been a pleasure to own and drive in every way. My F430 has been lightly driven and there is little to no wear and tear on this vehicle. The car has 22,052 miles. As the owner for the past 2 plus years I have spared no expense in maintaining top condition for this car. One of the potential weak spots on a spider is the convertible top. Last year I had the entire top redone so it works perfectly every time.

I did the clutch measurement June 28th and it has 53% remaining. That means that this F430's clutch is not even halfway used after 22K miles. All the carbon upgrades were added to this car as well as yellow accent stitching on the interior and yellow brake calipers. There is no wear on either seat as you can see in the pictures and the paint is immaculate. Interior I would put at a 9 out of 10 and exterior also at 9 out of 10. Freshly serviced June 8th where in addition to all fluids we also replaced the battery. Tires are at 80% front and rear and were replaced shortly after I bought the car 2 years ago. The car needs nothing. You could buy this car and drive it for years with just routine maintenance. That is how great the condition of this F430 spider is. If you want a F430 Spider that is priced well below dealer retail look no further. This is your chance at that rare no stories, well maintained car that you dream about finding.

I know this car as I have driven it, enjoyed it and lived the experience for 5000+ hassle free miles. Buying from someone who knows and loves their car can give you that extra piece of mind that you are getting a great car.

I have the title in hand so none of the hassles of a usual private party sale. Car always garage kept and never driven in poor weather. Owners manual, 2 keys, battery conditioner and car cover included. I do not have all of the service history, just for the duration of my ownership and a couple of receipts from the Maserati dealer I bought the car from. I am the 4th owner and it has a clean Carfax. When I bought the car it still had the original tires on it with lots of tread left which tells me the previous owners drove it as a fun convertible like I did and it was never tracked. I replaced the tires right away as I don't like performance cars to have old tires on them. All this car needs is for you to come pick it up and drive away. Additional photos available upon request. Car is also listed on ebay with more pics. 2008 Ferrari 430 Spider Convertible 2-Door | eBay This car has truly been a pleasure to own and drive in every way.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me via private message or email me at [email protected]. It is truly an great example of the F430 Spider.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Skyrex

Skyrex Rookie

May 26, 2017
    Las Vegas
    Realize I forgot to put price. Asking $119,900.

3. PhantomCypher

PhantomCypher Formula Junior

May 25, 2014
    USA
    What the difference between a later model like yours 2008 vs 2006?

I see them fetching 100k at same mileage now.

4. Skyrex

Skyrex Rookie

May 26, 2017
    Las Vegas
    Actually I just got offered better than that by a resale dealer yesterday. I have seen coupe's at $100K and under but not spiders. Unless really high miles or lots of owners or damage history. Maybe for 05 or an 06 but not an 08 at that price.

I think it is like anything...the later in the model run the more refined the car is. That is not to disparage earlier model 430's. I tend to buy later in a model run. Did the same with my DB9, 458 and even bought an 06 FGT rather than an 05 because I figured they would learn something from the first year of production.

The cheapest car is not always the best car.

5. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Lots of differences, I would not consider an earlier car unless it was really priced low and checked all the boxes. 08 and 09 are the cars to have and expect to pay at least 15% more. If you want a cheap 430 buy an 05 or 06, if you want the best version you have to pay more. This car is priced way below what I would list it for.

6. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    I am buying this car's coupe clone from a dealer and I can tell you that this is a great deal. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Skyrex

Skyrex Rookie

May 26, 2017
    Las Vegas
    Thanks for the kind words. Good luck with your purchase as well. This has been an incredibly fun car and I am sure you will enjoy yours as well.

8. Skyrex

Skyrex Rookie

May 26, 2017
    Las Vegas
    #9 Skyrex, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. Skyrex

Skyrex Rookie

May 26, 2017
    Las Vegas
    Sold!! Thanks for looking.

10. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Congrats to seller and buyer. Someone got a great deal.

11. Merlin Auto Group

Merlin Auto Group Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 18, 2016
    Atlanta
    Looks like a nice one for a great deal. Good luck to you!