1999 355 F1 spider in Grigio Titanio | FerrariChat

1999 355 F1 spider in Grigio Titanio

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by npoole1, Jul 12, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. npoole1

npoole1 Rookie

Jun 15, 2006
    San Diego, Ca
    Full Name:
    Nathan Poole
    #1 npoole1, Jul 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    For sale at $45,000 is my 1999 355 Fi in Grigio Titanio with Blue leather interior with 21,850 miles as of today. Car is currently still driven on weekends for 50 - 150 miles over two day period, therefore, the miles will change accordingly as it is driven over time. This is a California car with F1 transmission, convertible top that operates without any issues. This car still has all original equipment which means headers, clutch, and F1 pump all in working order. There are no sticky issues with interior parts on this 355. This car by no means is perfect concourse, but is well cared for and looks great in person. The mechanicals on car are all functional and in working order.
    The car is due for a major service, hence, the reflection in the offering price. The last major service was 5 years ago. I have left the current buyer room in the offering price for the unexpected " do it will the engine is out repair". I am looking to purchase another Ferrari and I am fair with the price given any possible unknowns upon performing the next major service. As I stated earlier, I still do drive the 355, but any buyer has the option to have a PPI performed at a place of your choice. Highly recommend but the choice is always yours.
    As I stated earlier the exterior paint is in good condition as well as the interior. No rips or tears in the upholstery, even drivers side bolster looks good. No lights on dash car is mechanically sound and all gears shift with the F1 as you would expect.
    Included with car is red Ferrari car cover, boot cover, 3 keys, 3 fobs, and all books. Car also has a clear bra in some areas on the car to protect. Unfortunate tools are missing as I purchased without. Anyway, car is priced at the above given amount for sale given the present needs going forward. Contact :619-994-3001 or [email protected]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Drock28

Drock28 Formula 3

Jan 13, 2013
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    very nice spider.. and a heck of a deal..

if all checks out and clutch still has good %.. new owner could easily go 2 more years before performing the major.

cycle for major on my car is min 7years..
    I had mine done Jan 2016, 1 year after purchase.. last one was 7 years prior.

for potential buyers.. more pictures would be good.. interior, trunk, engine bay, top up etc..

3. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    A deal indeed.

4. mello

mello F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 12, 2013
    CA Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Steve
    +1 interested if you post more pictures.

5. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    Love 355's in Grigio. Seems like a pretty smoking deal for someone.

6. npoole1

npoole1 Rookie

Jun 15, 2006
    San Diego, Ca
    Full Name:
    Nathan Poole
  7. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    I use to have a gated Grigio spider, loved it!

Send pics or PM

GLWS