VividRacing | Strasse Forged wheels for FF/F12 | FerrariChat

VividRacing | Strasse Forged wheels for FF/F12

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by VividRacing, Oct 10, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    #1 VividRacing, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

Vivid Racing Presents: Strasse Forged Wheels for FF/F12

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x249 | www.vividracing.com

Strasse Forged produces strong, light, performance wheels for high end luxury vehicles. We have done quite a bit of business with this company in the past, we always have had a great experience. There are quite a few different options you can go with to customize the entire wheel. MSRP and prices do vary depending on configuration. Please feel free to contact me to get a personalized quote and to discuss possible options! Upgrade the look of your 430 / 360 Today!

Strasse Forged Wheels takes pride in designing, engineering, and manufacturing 1, 2 and 3 piece forged aluminum wheels for High Performance, Luxury, SUV and exotic vehicle applications. Strasse Wheels custom built-to-order wheel sets offer a customized choice of offsets, wheel widths and color configurations, resulting in a uniquely personal style and performance set up for each customer’s application.

All of the available wheel styles undergo a series of rigorous tests including strength, fatigue, and impact resistance, to ensure that they are of the highest quality before being released to the public. All of the wheel styles consist of light weight, high strength 6061-T6 forged aluminum, aerospace precise forging, and aircraft grade stainless steel hardware. All wheel styles are manufactured to each vehicles exact hub centric fitments and precise specifications for the best possible ride quality and maximum wheel width, concave depth and lip sizes.

Ordering:

Phone:
    You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x249 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
    - Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
    - PayPal
    - Affirm — Now you can finance your parts!
    - Bank Wire
    - Bill Me Later
    - AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax
    - All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:
    We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona
    March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST
    November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST
    We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:
    Phone: 480.966.3040 x249
    Email: [email protected]

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.​
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    October is quickly flying by, and SEMA is quickly approaching! Get your orders in right away!

-James

3. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    The end of the year is nearly here!!! I've set my sights on a personal goal for total sales in 2016 and I'm pleased to say I'm nearly there. The good news for all Ferrarichat members is, the month of December is all about volume! I need to have a big sales month to hit my goal. No deal, within reason, will be left on the table. You all get phenomenal pricing, and I get to ring in the new year knowing I did it.

Hit me up right away for all your Ferrari needs!

-James

4. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! We're half way through December! Don't miss out on all of our holiday sales pricing!

-James

5. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    The end of the year is here! Only 2 more days to go! Contact me right away to snag your last minute end of year holiday sale pricing!

-James

6. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed!

-James

7. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    February has been a phenomenal sales month, and I'd like to thank all of your for your continued business. We greatly appreciate it.

Pushing to finish the month as strong as possible. Contact me right away to receive your Ferrarichat member discounts.

-James

8. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    March is on a record setting pace for myself and for our company! Let's keep it going!

-James

9. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    March is on a record setting pace for myself and for our company and is quickly coming to a close. Contact me right away for all of your Ferrari needs! Let's finish this month strong!

-James

10. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    We set a new company record in March!!! Thank you to all of you for your continued business and support. After 16 years in business, we're still rapidly growing and that is because of all our wonderful clients!

April is off to a phenomenal start as well. Let's keep the momentum going!

-James

11. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    The end of the month is quickly approaching! Contact me right away for all of your Ferrari needs!

-James

12. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Excellent pricing available! Contact me directly to secure your heavily discounted Ferrarichat member pricing!

-James

13. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    We are having a phenomenal 2017, and June is already off to an incredible start as well!!! Thank you to all of you for your continued business. We greatly appreciate it!

-James

14. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Officially all caught up from the holiday weekend! Let's keep this month going strong!

-James

15. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    The July holiday sales carry through Monday 7/31. Contact me right away to secure your Ferrarichat member sale pricing!

-James

16. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    August is flying by! Let's keep the sales going!

-James

17. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All caught up from the holiday weekend. September is off to a phenomenal start. Let's keep it going!

-James

18. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Strasse is back up and running after Irma. Now accepting new orders with excellent sale pricing / discounts available.

-James

19. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    To the top!

-James

20. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Happy holidays!!!