Vivid Racing | Novitec Ferrari FF Performance and Aerodynamics | FerrariChat

Vivid Racing | Novitec Ferrari FF Performance and Aerodynamics

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by VividRacing, Oct 14, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    #1 VividRacing, Oct 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Vivid Racing Presents: Full Line of Novitec Parts for Ferrari FF

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x249 | www.vividracing.com

Hello FF Ferrari Chat users!

We carry the full line of Novitec products for the Ferarri FF. If you want top quality parts from a proven company, Novitec is the only way to go. As always, I am here to help you with any purchase questions you may have. Contact me Via Phone, Email, messages or post on the thread directly.

The NOVITEC Group is one of the most respected and experienced companies in the industry. Since the beginning in 1989, the entrepreneurial vision and creativity of Wolfgang Hagedorn has evolved into what is now known throughout the world as NOVITEC. From the beginning, the focus of NOVITEC has been the Italian Sports Car. The extensive NOVITEC program is characterized by the highest quality products, precision and craftsmanship. Today as in the beginning NOVITEC refined super sports car is one of performance and outstanding design which carries an excellent reputation throughout the world. NOVITEC, from its headquarters in Stetten, Germany, manages a skilled team with unsurpassed commitment and professionalism for the NOVITEC customers and partners worldwide.

Please Call message or Email for accurate pricing. We have the full line available which you can also view from Novitec's website.

NOVITEC Ferrari FF Power Stage 1

NOVITEC Ferrari FF Power Stage 2

NOVITEC Ferrari FF Power Stage 3

NOVITEC Ferrari FF Aerodynamics

NOVITEC Ferrari FF Wheels

NOVITEC Ferrari FF Interior
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Officially all caught up from SEMA week! What a blast that was! November is in full swing. Holidays are coming. Eager to finish this month off strong! Contact me for all your performance upgrade needs! Our Ferrarichat member pricing is phenomenal!

-James

3. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    The month of December is off to a phenomenal start! Let's keep the savings going!!!

-James

4. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    End of the year is quickly approaching! Be sure to PM, email, or call right away to take advantage of all our holiday sales!

-James

5. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed!

-James

6. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    New month = New incentives! All PM's replied to. All orders processed. Let's keep 2017 rockin' and rollin'!

-James

7. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Have you or anyone been in/driven an ff with novitec springs, how does it feel?

8. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    I haven't personally been in one, but we've sold a fair amount of them for the FF and F12 as well as other Ferrari and Lamborghini models. Similar in design to the KW HAS kit, and they are adjustable. We've had all positive feedback from all clients running them.

-James

9. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    March is off to an absolutely phenomenal start. Record setting pace currently. Let's keep it going!

-James

10. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    March is on a record setting pace for myself and for our company and is quickly coming to a close. Contact me right away for all of your Ferrari needs! Let's finish this month strong!

-James

11. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    We set a new company record in March!!! Thank you to all of you for your continued business and support. After 16 years in business, we're still rapidly growing and that is because of all our wonderful clients!

April is off to a phenomenal start as well. Let's keep the momentum going!

-James

12. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    The end of the month is quickly approaching! Contact me right away for all of your Ferrari needs!

-James

13. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    May is on a crazy pace! Thank you to everyone for your continued business! Let's keep it going!

-James

14. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    We are having a phenomenal 2017, and June is already off to an incredible start as well!!! Thank you to all of you for your continued business. We greatly appreciate it!

-James

15. Actualizer

Actualizer Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Novitec also does a carbon fiber roof . How is that installed ? Price ? I'm interested but I'll need to see your prices are better than my local dealer incl shipping ?

16. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    We certainly appreciate the opportunity. Unfortunately, we cannot distribute Novitec products to Australia, and even if we could, it wouldn't be cost effective on your side as we would have to import from Germany to the US and then forward to Australia, whereas your local distributor likely imports directly from Europe to Australia.

-James

17. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to and all orders processed! Thank you for your continued business Ferrarichat members!

-James

18. Actualizer

Actualizer Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Could you please pm me prices for wheel start silver wheels, rear spoiler and black cf lights with cf covers ?
    Thanks
    Ashar