GTC4Lusso test drive and pics | FerrariChat

GTC4Lusso test drive and pics

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by RussoJ, May 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RussoJ

RussoJ Rookie

Apr 17, 2015
    Northern CA
    #1 RussoJ, May 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ferrari SF hosted an event last Friday at Patz & Hall winery in Sonoma.

The Lusso was amazing in every respect. It looks better in person. The car looks very balanced and the body lines just flow....pure art.

On our 15 mile drive through some rolling hills a straights the car was pure joy to drive. The paddle shifting was flawless; after just a few flicks of my fingers we hit 95. Braking was great and the all-wheel drive/steering, while very stable, was something I was not used to. This was me however, not the car. I would just need more seat time to become familiar (more confident) with the car.

I should mention Patz and Hall was fantastic and poured some amazing wines for us on the patio.

A great day with a great car!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. johnny1012

johnny1012 Rookie

Nov 26, 2015
    Is the seat comfortable? Heard a few people complaint about the seats are very hard to sit for a long ride.

3. RussoJ

RussoJ Rookie

Apr 17, 2015
    Northern CA
    Sorry for my late reply...

It was like putting on a comfortable pair of shoes. The car is seriously, very comfortable. I did readjust to how I like it, maybe that helped.
    My friend was in the back seat and said it was better than his Cayenne.
    I was somewhat concerned about the glass roof as it was a pretty warm day. However, the whole ride we were fine.

I have no complaints about the car at all.

Cgk360, Caeruleus11 and of2worlds like this.
  4. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Karting

Aug 7, 2014
    Michigan
    Was it more fun then the FF?

5. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    George, after just a simple drive around the block (and I had an FF for 3 years) I will tell you its a much better overall package. More "fun" in the fact that the shifts are slightly crisper (compared to my 2013FF), the road noise is less apparent, cockpit is way cooler, and when you get ON IT it comes alive in a very jackal/hyde way. At the end of the day its still very much an upgraded FF and we can argue the differences for quite some time I just needed the new change with all the options (passenger display etc.) and glad I pulled the trigger. I call it the $100k dilemma because if I didn't have the new Lusso I would have bought the 2016 FF they have in the showroom (1500kms on it) that was loaded to my liking.

Caeruleus11 and Cgk360 like this.
  6. Cgk360

Cgk360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2013
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    The every day utility of the FF and Lusso is a fabulous way to enjoy a Ferrari. I'll buy you Lusso when you grow tired of it. It's beautifully spec'd. Best of luck with it.

uhn2000 likes this.