Opinion after GTC4Lusso T test drive + video | FerrariChat

Opinion after GTC4Lusso T test drive + video

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by JustinSpain, Aug 13, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JustinSpain

JustinSpain Karting

May 27, 2015
    Manilva, Spain
    Full Name:
    Justin Aldridge
    I have a 360 but I got invited to test drive the GTC4Lusso T yesterday and recorded a video for my channel which you can see here if you want to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2s5g0M3co0

I didn't have a huge amount of time in the car (it was about 20 minutes) and couldn't throw it around corners but in my brief experience....I was massively impressed with this car.

The sound, steering, gear change and comfort were exceptional. It's an incredibly easy car to drive although the size of it feels a little intimidating at first.

The V8 turbo engine is really responsive with no noticable lag and it sounds great. It's very powerful.

The steering felt very quick. It caught me out when maneuvering a couple of times. It's super direct although it feels very light. The dual clutch gearbox was an absolute delight.

I was impressed with the space in the rear although with me in my comfortable position in the driver's seat there was little leg space behind me. I'm 6 foot tall.

Overall though, I really loved the car. I know the design is not univerally apporved but I like it. The detailing is great and the quality of the car, as expected, feels very high.

Now I just need to find the 300K Euros to buy one :)

mclaren slr and uhn2000 like this.
  2. Caeruleus11

Caeruleus11 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 11, 2013
    Thanks for the writeup and the video. I really like this car!

3. Copasetic222

Copasetic222 Karting

Jan 25, 2009
    Me too!