Ferrari World Time Watch - How to set time??? | FerrariChat

Ferrari World Time Watch - How to set time???

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by MakDaddy, Apr 10, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MakDaddy

MakDaddy Karting

Aug 4, 2012
    Maryland USA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I bought a Ferrari World Time Watch and for the life of me, I can't figure out how to set the time. The manaul blows. I follow the directions and I can never get the time to set correctly. It could be the watch is not functioning. I asked our friends at Ferrari how to set it and they said - read the manual. Anyone else have this issue?

2. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    You have to hold down B to set up T1 which is the time the hands will display. Once you see the City and T1 show up on the digital display you can go through the various settings to set time/date etc. Use B to cycle through setup and A to make the necessary changes.

Pushing the crown allows you to set up T2 or the time displayed on the digital section. You set this by choosing the time zone.

Hope this helps

3. MakDaddy

MakDaddy Karting

Aug 4, 2012
    Maryland USA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Thanks for the help! I set the T1 time, date and summer mode. How the heck do you set the hands. I pushed the crown to get to T2, which I assume is the hands, I set the time zone to the same zone (New York), but the hands go to a random place. I have tried the Sync mode but I do not know what that does.

4. MakDaddy

MakDaddy Karting

Aug 4, 2012
    Maryland USA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Finally figured it out! Nightmare - they really need help in the instruction manual department.

5. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    The manual isn't brilliant, glad you figured it out. I really like the watch and I get compliments on it a lot. Enjoy yours!

6. ferraridriver

ferraridriver F1 Rookie

Aug 8, 2002
    Bay Area Calif.
    Full Name:
    Dave
  7. DRiz24

DRiz24 Rookie

Aug 13, 2013
    To MakDaddy,
    I just bought a Scuderia Ferrari watch and setting the hands (like you wrote) is nearly impossible.
    Would greatly appreciate any guidance.

Thanks,
    Dennis

8. mrmojorisin

mrmojorisin Rookie

Oct 2, 2013
    I have the same watch as all the above and am finding it impossible to set.
    One of the posters above has indicated that he solved the problem but did not say how.
    So please help me. The user guide sucks and while I am a very skill tech person I cannot figure this out for the life of me.
    Thanks

9. chri$yap

chri$yap Rookie

Feb 8, 2014
    can anyone tell me whether both the top and bottom button on this watch travel the same when you push it?

10. AlanWard

AlanWard Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2010
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alan Ward
    The trick is when you are synching the hands you move them both to the 12 position (not to the time you want to set)

11. ronald de vries

Nov 14, 2014
    Hi Alan, I live in the Netherlands and bought this watch in Miami. After 4 months it stopped working properly and the hands go back to the 12 position all the time. I tried everything to set up, but nothing worked. The manual is really very bad....
    Do you have instructions for me ?

12. MalcQV

MalcQV F1 Rookie

Oct 11, 2004
    Manchester, UK
    Full Name:
    Malc Holden
    Thankyou FerrariDriver. Somehow the analog time was out of synch (I have had a new battery in within the last 6 months) with the digital time.
    Those instructions were perfect. I do have the book and box at home but couldn't wait! :D

13. Chris Denten

Chris Denten Rookie

Mar 30, 2020
    CA
    Full Name:
    Christopher Denten
    to mrmojorisin A few post do mention the synch is the key to setting this up but dont explain specifics. Let me try. You need to get the watch to synch first. That means you will see SY in the left box and NC/CH or something like that in the right box. That means it is in synch mode when you see that. If I recall, you get to the synch mode by holding down the big middle button. If you press it in and Hold button down, I think the synch mode starts you will see the SY CH/NC blinking in the left and right box mentioned above. Then I think you press the top button A to move the big hand to 12. Press the b button at the bottom to move the little hand to 12. When both hands are set at 12 you can press to set. THEN, you should be good to go. You can pull out middle button to set CITY 1 and go through settings using button a and button b....Do the same for City 2 using the a and b button to toggle for settings