Future prices of Ferrari edition watches? Will they hold their values? | FerrariChat

Future prices of Ferrari edition watches? Will they hold their values?

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by Eric C, Dec 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Hey guys, what's your take on the future prices of Ferrari Edition Panerai's and Girard-Perregaux watches? Will they keep falling or somewhat hold their values?

Just curious.

2. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    I'd say they're both pretty much fully depreciated. The Pan's dropped in a hurry, they had trouble selling them. They haven't made the GP's in a while so I can't imagine they'll drop much more. Doesn't make them easy to sell though. :) I wouldn't buy either as an investment.

3. Eric C

Eric C F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 20, 2009
    St. Louis, MO
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Any idea if they will become future collectables? I'd like to add to my collection, but hate throwing money down the drain. That's what my F355 is for. :)

4. BT ZR1

BT ZR1 Karting

Nov 22, 2013
    Toronto
    Anything is possible but i would say no chance

5. floridadoorman

floridadoorman Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2014
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I bought my Panerai FER015 four years ago less 65% off retail....NIB w open papers....since then the prices have held steady....not an investment though IMO..