Looking to buy an Art Deco Patek | FerrariChat

Looking to buy an Art Deco Patek

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by kdross, Mar 27, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kdross

kdross Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ken
    #1 kdross, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have been searching to purchase an Art Deco Patek watch. The style I am looking for is the oversized rectangular watch with the luminous dial from the 1920's. Attached are some pics of the style watch I am looking for. If anyone knows of a watch for sale, please let me know.

Also, there is very little information available from these watches. If anyone knows of a source which discussions the watches, movements, value, etc. I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks,
    Ken
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. cwilson13

cwilson13 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 20, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    CWilson

Might check with Matt Bain. He trades in vintage Pateks and is well known and respected. (Vintage Patek Philippe Watches For Sale - Rare Patek Philippe Watch Collection - Buy Vintage Patek Philippe Watch).

Or European Watch Company. (www.europeanwatchcompany.com). They also trade in vintage Patek. Also well known.

Join www.therolexforum.com and seek advice from the Patek community section. They can help evaluate sellers and specific references you find.

It's like buying a used Ferrari. Buyer be ware, seek advice from the Patek community and stay away from fleeBay!

Good luck.

3. definitelysomeday

definitelysomeday Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2009
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Full Name:
    Tom Kavan