I really really like Breguet. | FerrariChat

I really really like Breguet.

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by LightGuy, May 4, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    Haven't bought one as they are kind of a want not a need right now but everything read and seen about them feels just right. Tried on a Marine dual time while at their boutique in NYC (told them upfront I was not a new watch retail buyer but they still took the time to let me play) and fell in love with it.
    Have NO idea why they are not in the "big three" league considering their history and current offerings. Perhaps being owned by Swatch tarnishes the image ?

Definitely in the hunt for a nice used one but am patient and open to their entire line of offerings. OK; their "starter" offerings :D

2. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    I like that they still care enough about old school style that they make a pocket watch. Saw it in Vegas City Center boutique.

3. Alcav5

Alcav5 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2012
    Scarsdale, NY
    Full Name:
    Al
    There are a couple jewelry stores in my town, both with nice luxury products each a bit different. One specializes in a few watches (Rolex, other) along w jewelry. The other specializes in fancy jewelry and only carries Brequet. Once in the store he was trying to convince me of Brequets tradition, exquisiteness and elegance. I had never heard of them but the few examples he had looked pretty nice. I had not heard of them since seeing this post. Maybe they have a web site Danellie Trissi (sp) in Scarsdale NY. If they have something you are interested I would not mind checking out or taking pics for you.

Al

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Breguet has always been a great brand.

5. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    Thanks for the offer but I kinda know what I want already.