Rolex Daytona, Stainless Steel 116520 | FerrariChat

Rolex Daytona, Stainless Steel 116520

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by Andrew@DiamondExchange, Feb 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andrew@DiamondExchange

Jul 23, 2014
    #1 Andrew@DiamondExchange, Feb 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Happy Saturday,
    I have a 2002 Y Serial Stainless Steel Rolex Daytona Model 116520 for sale. White Dial, One Owner, Box and Papers, Papers dated 2003.

The watch is in very nice condition. It has NEVER been polished, the case is dent and scratch free! The bezel is in great condition, the black enamal for the tachymeter is perfect. The Bracelet is VERY TIGHT, and polish is still very nice. There are 11 links plus the 1/2 link. The original green sticker is still on the caseback. Sapphire crystal is perfect.

The watch is keeping great time, chrono is working as it should and resets back to 0 perfectly.

Any imperfections are very light scratches from normal wear. These can easily be polished and brought back to AS-NEW condition. I am happy to offer this service but will leave that decision to next owner.

As most of you know, the stainless bezel model is now discontinued and has been replaced by the near impossible to get (at a reasonable number) stainless with black Ceramic bezel model 116500

As a dealer I have already seen a significant increase on the stainless bezel models and IMO think this trend will continue

$10k for quick sale

Please call or PM if you have any questions.
    Thanks
    Andrew
    410.329.1801 -work-
    443.690.6773 -cell-
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. dmaxx3500

dmaxx3500 Formula 3

Jul 19, 2008
    now that's a nice watch

3. ronfrohock

ronfrohock F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2004
    MA
    Full Name:
    Ron Frohock
    One more year of college payments for each of our two boys then I will treat myself with one of these.....

4. Ferrari 308 Vetro

Ferrari 308 Vetro F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2012
    Austria