Free $20 Gift for all FerrariChat Users | FerrariChat

Free $20 Gift for all FerrariChat Users

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by ModernLook, Feb 8, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ModernLook

ModernLook Rookie

Jan 25, 2017
    San Francisco/Miami
    #1 ModernLook, Feb 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I would like to introduce one of FerrariChat's new sibling sites called ModernLook.com

Imagine a life where everything you are surrounded by is beautifully designed and expertly engineered to enhance your modern lifestyle. This is the reality with ModernLook.

At ModernLook, we believe home, work, and play environments should be thoughtfully curated. Our site is a new destination for men to discover and buy exceptional products at exclusive prices.

To Redeem Your Free $20 Gift Certificate, Use Promo Code: FerrariChatFan

We carry a highly curated selection of innovative and beautifully designed Gadgets, Watches, Every-Day-Carry, Art, Fashion, Outdoor, Audio, Motorsport, Fitness, and Sexual Health products. Anything the modern man might buy. We have an amazing team of seasoned industry experts scouring the market each day and buying for their respective categories. Our buying team collectively represents over 60 years of experience in merchandising for Men. We seek out cutting edge and undiscovered products that we can offer to our members at the best prices online.

www.modernlook.com?pid=GG_Referral_FerrariChatfan

$20 Free Credit Promo Code: FerrariChatFan

[​IMG]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 0123hnguyen

0123hnguyen Rookie

Feb 13, 2017
    just purchased some cool model cars from the site. They have some interesting stuff here, perfect for anyone here that is into gadgets and tech.

3. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    Welcome to FChat!

I have visited your site before and thought you all had some pretty cool things. I used to get the emails, but think I fell off the email list.

I liked when you would get the Ferrari Watches in!

PDG

4. ModernLook

ModernLook Rookie

Jan 25, 2017
    San Francisco/Miami
    Hi Gray,

Thanks for the positive feedback. Happy to add you back to our email list if you've been filtered out. Feel free to PM me your email. We will let you know when we get Ferrari watches again!

5. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    To be honest, and not to be disrespectful, I hate a site that requires me to register and give an email address just to look!

6. Saffer

Saffer Rookie

Apr 16, 2017
    South Africa
    Full Name:
    Imtiaz
    I agree with you there. Especially for a commerce site.

7. koisokok

koisokok F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 8, 2006
    nine 0 two one 0
    Hello, still waiting for my Pangolin Renegade Large / 13" Laptop backpack since 11-15-2016!!!!! No update email or communication since. Only still processing...Maybe you can help the situation after reading this post..

ORDER NUMBERORDERED ONSTATUSTOTAL
    ML01162486903................. 11/12/2016........................Processing$188.50

8. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Uh, oh. This isn't looking good.
    Hope you filed a credit card dispute.

9. koisokok

koisokok F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 8, 2006
    nine 0 two one 0
    Well not yet Dave..I sent them an email on.. Subject: Please let me know what happened to my order!
    Date: 12/4/2016 5:27:19 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time

Since then, no response . And to be honest with you, I totally forgot about it until seeing this pop up on Ferrarichat again..I also sent them another email last night . Now hopefully I will get a response within a few days. Wondering if anyone else has purchased anything from them?

10. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Let us know if you hear anything will you?

11. koisokok

koisokok F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 8, 2006
    nine 0 two one 0
    Will do Dave. I found a number for them on their Website..Will give them a chance to open up at 9am as they are located in S.F. ..Keep you posted.

12. koisokok

koisokok F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 8, 2006
    nine 0 two one 0
    A nice response ..

Dear Kerim,

Thank you so much for bringing this important issue to our attention! I am terribly sorry that you had to endure this delay and I sincerely apologize for this issue. I am going to contact our vendor to see what is causing the delay with the shipment and get this issue resolved for you right away. I will keep you updated with follow up emails until this order is shipped and completely taken care of. Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation and if you happen to come across any further issues or questions, I would be more than happy to get them resolved. Have a wonderful day!

Warm Regards,

Jimmy

Customer Service

ModernLook

13. koisokok

koisokok F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 8, 2006
    nine 0 two one 0
    Follow up..Jimmy responded again with tracking info for my package ...Things happen I guess , happy it worked itself out .

14. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Glad to hear that. There is a thread over on the Rolex forum that isn't going their way.