Go Back   FerrariChat.com > Regional Areas - USA East > Florida - Sponsored by Ferrari of Tampa Bay

Share/Bookmark LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Formula Junior
Non Subscribed

Full Name: DD
independent ferrari shops in tampa?

anyone can recommend a independent ferrari repair shop in tampa or nearby?
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 11-03-2010, 12:47 PM
F1 Rookie
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Barton Workman
I may recommend Massimo Mondino of The Auto
Legend in Oldsmar.

The Auto Legend
400 Douglas Road
Oldsmar, Fl. 34677
T: 813-814-4200
http://www.theautolegend.com

BHW
Old 11-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: David
I Agree

Mossimo Mondino at the Auto Legend is very good and experienced with the marque. He is a Paul Russell alum and has worked on both my BBi and 250 PF GT with good results. I have not brought a modern car to him, but I have seen several 360's at his shop.

Forza,
David
Old 11-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Formula Junior
Non Subscribed

Full Name: DD
Quote:
Originally Posted by deichenb View Post
Mossimo Mondino at the Auto Legend is very good and experienced with the marque. He is a Paul Russell alum and has worked on both my BBi and 250 PF GT with good results. I have not brought a modern car to him, but I have seen several 360's at his shop.

Forza,
David
4k for a 30k service plus it takes 3 weeks to finish the job.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Formula 3
Rossa Subscribed

Full Name: Ali E. Haas
I trust the people over at Ferrari Tampa Bay 100%. 'Not to say others cannot do a good job but there are a lot of horror stories.

aehaas
Old 11-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Karting
Non Subscribed

Full Name: LAMBOGUY
Cool

try Speedworks Ferrari Racing Services in Osteen. They know what they are doing and they give you, your monies worth. I highly recommend them. The phone number is 407-688-1120. They really are pros
Old 01-13-2011, 09:45 AM
Formula 3
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Ken Roberson
Mossimo is still in business. His shop is always full so sometimes a service might take a little longer but i highly doubt anyone is doing the job Better and i would be shocked if FOTB could do any job cheaper.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Rookie
Non Subscribed

The Auto Legend

Hi, this is Kevin From The Auto Legend. We are still in business and will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. We apologize for the web page being down temporarily. You can still reach us at Phone# (813)-814-4200 or Fax# (813)-814-4210. Thank you.
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 01-13-2011, 01:14 PM
Formula 3
Non Subscribed

Luciano auto tech.(Luciano Sansogni)
Sarasota,
Old 01-15-2011, 11:58 AM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Gary
Enjoyed this post as we hopefully will be moving back to the Tampa Bay area as soon as our house sells here in Co. Have met some of the fokes at Tampa Ferrari, but not any of the independants as yet.
Docf
Old 12-24-2011, 05:52 PM
Rookie
Non Subscribed

Thumbs down Stay away from Kevin at The Auto Legend

Massimo ran back to Italy... left my car to Kevin Gonzalez (KEVIN_G) without my permission... Kevin destroyed my heads on my 355 F1 trying to do a 30K service... Kevin and his dad Dennis Gonzalez (apparently bought The Auto Legend from Massimo) agreed to have my car repair at Ferrari of Tampa and pay for Kevin's mistake... when car was finished, Kevin and Dennis Gonzalez of The Auto Legend told Ferrari they have no business with them, and told Ferrari to tell me that I will have to sue them... they cost me over $13,000 in repairs... and as of today they still will not pay for their negligent work to my car.

Better Business Bureau has my complaint and agrees with me that Kevin and Dennis are not settling this issue.... BAD BUSINESS from The Auto Legend!
Old 03-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Alan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madmark View Post
Massimo ran back to Italy... left my car to Kevin Gonzalez (KEVIN_G) without my permission... Kevin destroyed my heads on my 355 F1 trying to do a 30K service... Kevin and his dad Dennis Gonzalez (apparently bought The Auto Legend from Massimo) agreed to have my car repair at Ferrari of Tampa and pay for Kevin's mistake... when car was finished, Kevin and Dennis Gonzalez of The Auto Legend told Ferrari they have no business with them, and told Ferrari to tell me that I will have to sue them... they cost me over $13,000 in repairs... and as of today they still will not pay for their negligent work to my car.

Better Business Bureau has my complaint and agrees with me that Kevin and Dennis are not settling this issue.... BAD BUSINESS from The Auto Legend!
Wow sorry to hear that. I was looking for an independant around Tampa-- thank you for the heads up. Again sorry to hear about your misfortune. Stories like that make me inclined to stick with FoTB.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:03 PM
Karting
Non Subscribed

Full Name: Bruce R. Morehead
Frank Maderi in Largo has maintained my 348tb for several years. He has experience on all models of Ferrari and the test equipment for the latest models. Contact him through his web site: http://www.forzamotorcars.com/ . He will treat you right.