Photographer heading to Florida | FerrariChat

Photographer heading to Florida

Discussion in 'Florida' started by kbritton88, Jun 9, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kbritton88

kbritton88 Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    #1 kbritton88, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello, my name is Kevin and I am a photographer who will be traveling to the South Florida area (Ft. Lauderdale down to the Keys) for approximately a week and a half the beginning of July (3rd-9th tentatively). I grew up in Pembroke Pines and have not had a chance to go home and actually visit so I thought for my birthday this year I would make a trip back home and try to have fun for once. I'm writing this post in the interest of possibly trying to set up some photo shoots while in the area and try and meet some of the local car guys and learn a little bit more about the area and how it's changed since I moved away while possibly getting some new and interesting photos to both add to my personal portfolio and also give you some photos to use as wall art or even just a new computer/phone background.

Please do not misunderstand, this is not a sales pitch or solicitation. I will repeat, this IS NOT a sales pitch or solicitation to exchange any goods and/or services for any type of profit or gain. I am not asking for money, lodging, or anything of that sort. I am purely posting as an enthusiast and photographer who would just like to meet some new people and take some cool photos while in an area I haven't been back to in years that I believe has a lot to offer in the ways of scenery, cars, and fellowship with other automotive enthusiasts.

I have shot for FCA for a little over a decade, I have photographed automobiles for multiple well known aftermarket performance companies and personal collections, shot several rally events, and have also personally arranged several events and event based photo shoots of my own ranging in attendance from three cars to 116 cars/motorcycles/trucks. In short I am just a huge car geek who loves to take photos and has grown to also love the comradery that is to be found with others who share the same passion for automobiles and motorcycles as I have. I would love the opportunity to meet with any local car guys/gals who are open to arrange some unique and scenic photo shoots while sharing stories and experiences all in the hopes of making some new friends in the process.

If you would be interested in setting up a shoot or even just meeting up for an in-person introduction and to talk about cars, art, food, and the area so as to meet others with a shared passion and allow me to catch up on the ever changing place that in South Florida, please feel free to shoot me a personal message or email ([email protected]) for info or anything else. Thank you for reading and I hope everyone has a nice weekend.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    I just wanted to post a quick response in regards to a few messages I've received from parties interested in possibly setting up shoots.

*No, I am not asking for payment, I'm making a trip back to Florida where I grew up to visit family and old friends and being a photographer I always have my camera and figured why not try to set up some shoots for fun.
    *Yes- a Bugatti, Pagani, Gumpert, Carrera GT, MC12, etc.. would be Amazing, but no that's not all I'm interested in shooting. I'm a huge Pontiac fan and have a shoot set up with a group of six 1970-78 Trans Ams, as well as an old friend who has a Ferrari 250 Lusso and an Aventador, I'm pretty open minded and just love cars/bikes/etc.
    *Yes, I am open to setting up group shoots for friends who'd like to take not only individual photos but group photos as well.
    *Yes, I do motion photos. I can either post up somewhere and have you drive by a couple times or if there's another person in another car in attendance who doesn't mind me hanging out of the car to take photos I've done that plenty of times and would be willing as long as we can find a sensible spot to do so.. In traffic tends to draw attention and officers usually frown upon hanging outside of a moving vehicle.

Thank you for the interest so far and hope to hear from others. Have a great weekend.

3. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    Another question I've received a few times- yes I do have a model/s available depending on day/time.

I only have one day set aside where I'll be in Islamorada for my birthday on the 6th and my girlfriend and I are going to the Tikibar for nostalgia reasons as I haven't been there since I was a child and used to watch my dad race tunnel boats way back when.

I've got a few shoots set up as of right now and also have a small group of guys/gals who just want to meet up and grab lunch to talk cars/bikes, but still looking to set up some shoots for those who have some spare time. Have a great weekend everyone.

4. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    My shoot for Monday morning had to cancel due to an overheating issue that finally turned into a warped pair of heads.. Would anybody be interested in a shoot in/around the Wynwood Arts District Monday morning? I also have Wednesday morning available? I had a Diablo SV and 360 Stradale lined up but the Lambos heads warped so we're shooting the 360 tomorrow and have two openings for anyone interested. Have a great weekend and a safe 4th of July to all.

5. kbritton88

Nov 17, 2009
    Kansas City, Mo
    Full Name:
    Kevin Britton
    I'll be doing a shoot for a private collection tomorrow morning (Friday at 11am) in Palm Beach. If anybody in the area would be interested in setting up a shoot as well please feel free to let me know.