Ferrari Mechanic(s)-Orlando, Florida | FerrariChat

Ferrari Mechanic(s)-Orlando, Florida

Discussion in 'Florida' started by ROMO, Sep 30, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ROMO

ROMO Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 18, 2008
    WASHINGTON DC
    Full Name:
    ROMO
    I'm in search for a Ferrari mechanic to perform a comprehensive PPI for a car in Orlando I'm interested in purchasing. Since the car has been serviced at FoCF I think it makes more sense to find a firm that doesn't have a potential conflict of interest.

I've heard that Speed Works might be a good option but the comments about them on FCHAT are a bit dated...2008.

Any leads or referrals would be greatly appreciated and my goal is to have the PPI conducted early next week so the sooner the better.

Many thanks in advance!
    Romo

2. Nativetroy

Nativetroy F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2010
    central fl
    Full Name:
    Troy
    Bruce at Maranello Autosport has a pretty good reputation in the area. I know he used to work at FoCF. His shop is about 30 miles from Orlando.
    Maybe a few of the other guys can chime in as well as to who they use.

3. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    I , along with multiple other Orlando exotic car owners, have been using Bruce at Maranello Autosport for the past year. He was Ferrari of Central Florida's head mechanic. He is a straight up guy who will tell you what you need to know about the car. pM me for his direct contact information if interested. He is working on a car of mine as we speak.

4. ThatAussieGuy

ThatAussieGuy Karting

Oct 5, 2016
    Orlando, Florida
    Is Bruce still the man to talk to for a PPI? What is the cost involved/timeframe generally for a PPI with him?

5. jzcar

jzcar Karting

Mar 23, 2012
    N Florida
    If you haven't found your man...I can vouch for Speed Works. Bill Fulkrod is very thorough and honest.

6. Konadog06

Konadog06 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 22, 2007
    Daytona Beach, Florida
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Based on the recommendations of this forum I used Bruce@Maranello Autosports and picked up my car today. I will continue to do business with Bruce and have already recommended him to friends. Will note that I do much of my own work and am very particular.
    Thank you Fchat friends.
    Also before FoCF he worked at Shelton Ferrari.
    Bill
    FL

7. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Hi Bill . I'm Glad you had a good experience with Bruce. Id like to invite you to my monthly exotic cars only cars and coffee this month. It will be on November 19 from 10-noon. See the Florida section if interested.