Any experience with Sanfer Sports Cars? | FerrariChat

Any experience with Sanfer Sports Cars?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by rennspeed, Oct 28, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    hi everyone - looking at a car at Sanfer Sports Cars and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them, thanks in advance.

2. rennspeed

rennspeed Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 4, 2007
    Full Name:
    Rennspeed
    Interesting that they have been around since the 1970's and I can't seem to find any reviews -

3. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    #3 Wade, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Plus, promoting 144 month financing on a 25 year old car seems a bit optimistic.

5. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    I was looking at a California last summer they had listed. I Was able to talk to the owner Carlos multiple times. He always got back to me in a timely fashion but unfortunately I lost the car since it was listed on eBay and someone did the " buy it now " .

6. tiara4300

tiara4300 Formula Junior

Feb 27, 2005
    miami ,fl.
    Full Name:
    Adam
    They're good, just make sure to ask all the questions and do a ppi. Been around a long time, Carlos is a good guy no BS. Again some of the cars may not be perfect , but he will be straight with you.

7. boneislpilot

boneislpilot Rookie

Mar 15, 2017
    Miami Beach
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I'm new to the forum and just traded my 2013 California for a 2015 458 Italia. I'm so happy!

Anyway I've purchased 2 cars from Carlos at Sanfer. He's stand-up guy. Been in the biz forever, 2nd generation at his shop. His Dad still hangs around the place. They used to have more exotics than recent times. Always shot straight with me. I looked at a spotless 430 there a couple years ago but ended up buying a newer California from The Collection.