PPI in Palm Beach | FerrariChat

PPI in Palm Beach

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Vito, Dec 17, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    I'm interested in a 599 that's at a non-Ferrari exotic car deal in West Palm Beach and would appreciate suggestions for someone in the area to do a PPI on the car. The car is presently at Lamborghini Palm Beach so if you're familiar with that dealer, I'd also enjoy your feedback as well. Thank you for your recommendations.

2. Konadog06

Konadog06 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 22, 2007
    Daytona Beach, Florida
    Full Name:
    Bill
    You might try Bruce at Maranello Autosports. Believe he has a good friend and top tech that works out of Jupiter, close to your request.
    Bill
    FL

http://www.maranelloautosports.com

3. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    Thank you.

4. Vito

Vito Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    Dutchess County, NY
    Anything closer to West Palm Beach? Maranello Motorsports seems a drive from West Palm Beach simply for a PPI.

5. Konadog06

Konadog06 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 22, 2007
    Daytona Beach, Florida
    Full Name:
    Bill
    #5 Konadog06, Dec 20, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    Mark, the shop I was trying to recommend to you was Rosso Corsa in Jupiter,FL. Kurt is the individual. Others on here have used him and perhaps they can comment.
    Bruce is contacting Kurt for us to see if he does PPI's. Will post when we have an answer or you can try direct.
    Bill
    FL

Rosso Corsa Ferrari Services
    1 561 747-2401

Bruce said to go ahead and give him a call. He listed another number,
    561-747-2407.

6. bigsquat

bigsquat Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2013
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    Vito, did you end up having a ppi done? Who did you use and were you happy? Not sure if you were looking at the blue one they have but I am interested in that one as well and am considering having it checked. They told me someone recently sent it for a ppi but the deal fell through. Thanks.