South Florida real estate values under Trump presidency | FerrariChat

South Florida real estate values under Trump presidency

Discussion in 'Florida' started by POLO35, Feb 4, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. POLO35

POLO35 Formula Junior

Feb 21, 2005
    Treasure Coast Florida
    Full Name:
    MATT
    Hey all, like him or not Trump is here for the next four years. And I can't help but think what's going to happen to South Florida real estate values when they keep showing these Chamber of Commerce, beauty, gorgeous days on the news when Trump is at Mar-a-Lago! While the rest of the country is experiencing cold and snow and misery, we're down here in shorts and flip-flops. I have several rental properties here in Florida and they are already back to previous realestate bubble prices and continuing to rise. Just wondering if anybody had an opinion.

2. Nospinzone

Nospinzone F1 Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Weston, MA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Yes, post this in the Politics & Religion forum. ;)

3. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    The question is whether or not increased media exposure of South FL as the location of the Southern White House will help increase real estate prices. No political comment of any kind needs to be made to address this question.

4. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

It'll blip them, maybe, and then only a tiny bit, but long term? Doubtful. It's not like south Florida weather is a secret. If you're seeing a burp up, and thinking, "geez, maybe I should sell," Then SELL!!!

My one rule on RE is, if you think it might be time to sell, it is.

D