GREETINGS!!!!! | FerrariChat

GREETINGS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Chrisdon, May 3, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chrisdon

Chrisdon Rookie

May 3, 2017
    Full Name:
    Chrisdon Hargrett
    Good day Everyone!!! I really dont know how to go about this.. Just giving this the best effort possible! Really quick - I am a former Sprinter for Adidas and Team U.S.A & My buddies and I are trying to shoot a music video. We do positive music and no cursing or demeaning of anykind. A 2 year old could listen to it. Mother approved. I am a serious car lover and the passion started when I was 5 and I saw a 1969 Dodge Daytona pull up at Dr. Phillips. Elementary afyer school. I could not keep mu eyes off thag massive wing and the sound and look was breathtaking. Lomg story short we really want this video to really rival the look of current music video content. Actually combat it caise a lot of it sends the wrong message. We are not rich or anything close and if you want compensation I am not sure what we could come up with but all we can do is try. This is to reach the communities and the hurting youth of our nation to show them there are people doing the right thing and being positive and making good choices and still #winning if you do. Can you help us get some great shots in exotics and maybe some highway scenes? Or slow driving night scenes at the beach etc. We are slating this video to go viral. If you know of any friends that would help and like there cars in a video and even themselves etc. I am really stretching hope here but This would really give us a chance to reach and do something positive with style. Thank you for your time.

2. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    #2 BartonWorkman, May 4, 2017
    Last edited: May 4, 2017
    Congratulations on your high school diploma, son.

However, you may be barking up the wrong tree in this forum.

If you are in the Orlando area, it may be suggested that you contact any of the area
    ad agencies, TV/movie studios or related interests as there are people who do rent out
    their cars for such purposes.

BHW

3. tikitiki

tikitiki Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 31, 2014
    Windermere, Fl
    Full Name:
    Tom
    PM me and tell me more.

4. kevfla

kevfla Formula 3

Nov 20, 2003
    Full Name:
    gone 4 good
    I have a hunch that their "budget" for this endeavor is pretty close to zero. As are their professional credentials. Everything done on the fly. Good luck, guys!