Are these wrecks for real? | FerrariChat

Are these wrecks for real?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by mcimino, Jul 31, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mcimino

mcimino Formula 3

Oct 5, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    #1 mcimino, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  2. JeremyJon

JeremyJon F1 Veteran

Jul 28, 2010
    Calgary, Canada
    well the '87 328 Ferrari is quite an old picture IIRC ...so these could be pics from a whole range of years, not necessarily available now

3. Exotica Motorsports

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Jason Godsil
    I signed up for this about 10 years ago. It is a list of salvage yards all over the country like what you can find through a Google search. Websites like www.FosterAuto.com are on there showing rebuilders but I never found the smoken deals like they listed.

4. Bxtech

Bxtech Formula Junior

May 4, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    That company is a bunch of BS. The pictures of the cars are real and were of cars that were really for sale at one time or another.........However, the prices they list are absolutely bogus! They put those prices there so that people get tempted to sign up with them.

If you sign up, they give you listings of cars that are available at insurance auctions such as Copart, IAAI, etc. That is the "service" you are paying Autosource for.

However, these listings can be found for free on Google, and other search engines just like Exotica Motorsports said. No way you're going to get these cars for anywhere near the prices that Autosource advertises. Don't waste your money!

5. JG333SP

JG333SP Formula 3

Mar 24, 2010
    N Shore, MA
    Full Name:
    Jim G
    I just came across these guys and searched for them on here. This site is still up-has anybody had any sort of good experience?