what is the best lease out there for an SUV? | FerrariChat

what is the best lease out there for an SUV?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Edward 96GTS, Oct 8, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    will consider everything. 3rd row seating a plus.
    tia
    ed

2. DIGMAN52

DIGMAN52 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 30, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    Philip C
    #2 DIGMAN52, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I need a SUV now for granddaddy stuff and have 2 good options for you. I had an Explorer LTD for 3 years, and passed it on to my son. Great ride, and did many long road trips in it. 3rd row electric fold seats were great when we took 3 couples out to dinner. Liked the SYNC, the distronic cruise control, sound system, and it has had zero service issues.

Was bored to get another Explorer, so went with the newly redesigned Dodge Durango Citadel. Decided not to do the RT, as it sits 1" lower, and I have to drive on construction projects with my cars. Just did a 4,500 road trip from Dallas / Grand Canyon / Jackson Hole Wy/ Santa Fe/ and back, and it was great ! Great interior, with larger 3rd row than the Explorer, but no electric options on folding. They are very easy to put up and down manually, so that is not a problem. Good sound system, nav, and electronics in general.
    The Hemi only gets around 15-16 in town, but coaxed 20-22 out of it on the highway running 80. And that is with AWD. I have to like the looks of my vehicles, and this one fit the bill.

I was not nervous about going to a Dodge, as I had owned an SRT8 Charger from 2006-2008, and it had no service issues at all. Just several back tires through it's 2 year lease.

That's my 2c worth on mid-size suv's. Both were leased vehicles, and they came off sticker quite a bit on both. Get on Edmunds or KBB, and see what they should sell for.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    nice looking ride, like the red also.