ONE MEAN G63 - BRABUS + ADV1 // TAG Motorsports | FerrariChat

ONE MEAN G63 - BRABUS + ADV1 // TAG Motorsports

Discussion in 'Other German' started by Alex@TAG, Apr 1, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alex@TAG

Alex@TAG Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Feb 24, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Alex@TAGMotorsports
    #1 Alex@TAG, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    We recently had the pleasure of taking an already beautiful G63 AMG Wagon to the next level. Having done numerous Brabus Power Packages we knew who to turn to when more HP was requested. The 620 power kit was a great addition to this vehicle giving it the get up and go it deserves.

Next came the cosmetic changes. Everything about this vehicle is subtle, so the changes had to be subtle as well. We added a Brabus Front Lip with additional LED lighting.

From there we moved on to paint work. We blacked out all of the badging and smoked the lights to keep nothing from really standing out on the car. We powder coated the steps so that even those wouldn’t pop against the satin black tank. We also removed the grill guard to clean up the front end.

We finished the truck off with 20" ADV6 MV.2 in satin black and some meaty 305/52/20 NITTO Terra Grappler G2 tires. This gives the normally posh vehicle a little more toughness. Finally the red calipers are the perfect splash of color and remind us that this still has some performance behind that menacing grill.

The full list of modifications:
    -Complete Mod List:
    -20x10 ADV6 MV.2 Satin black
    -305/52/20 NITTO Terra Grappler G2
    -TAG Blackout emblems
    -TAG Smoked lights
    -Grille Guard delete
    -Brabus 620HP Power Kit
    -Brabus Front lip w/DRL's
    -Ceramic coated exhaust -tips
    -Powder coated side steps
    -Tinted windshield

What do you guys think? If you have any questions at all regarding any of the parts you see, please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE or PM for more details.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Jason Crandall

Jason Crandall F1 Veteran

Mar 25, 2004
    ATL/CHS/MIA
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I love it. I have a new G63 (same color as yours) with Lassen 22's and little rubber band tires. I hate the look. Your 20's with the nobbier tires looks 10X better and probably a lot tougher when it comes to pot holes and curbs.

3. Alex@TAG

Alex@TAG Formula Junior
    Sponsor

Feb 24, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Alex@TAGMotorsports
    Jason,

Pleasure to speak to you today! The overall look on this one is absolutely stunning! Maybe its time for yours next.

4. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    I love the rim and tire size choice. The wheels remind me of Volk TE37s, which I love. :)