Ok to rave about a part supplier? Because Turner Motorsport did me good. | FerrariChat

Ok to rave about a part supplier? Because Turner Motorsport did me good.

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by David_S, Apr 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. David_S

David_S F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Mountains of WNC...
    Full Name:
    David S.
    #1 David_S, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My daily driver is 1997 BMW Z3 2.8.

That's just a bit shy of 20 years old. It has been INCREDIBLY reliable, easy to work on, and has never let me down (I'm knocking the crap out of some wood right now).

Only things I've had to do since I've owned it are: replace thermostat, replace plugs & coils, replace alternator, and just now - I replaced the induction boot between the MAF and throttle.

Often, you get bent over for import parts. Will say - I paid a whopping $34 (including shipping) for the EXACT BMW part that I needed via Turner.

PRETTY sure my beast will be running a bit smoother & more efficiently without so much "false air."
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Turner is great.

OEMBimmerparts.com is awesome as well. Love that site.

3. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Turner has great stuff. Fair pricing and always seem to have parts in stock.

Use them regularly.

4. stuntman

stuntman Karting

May 23, 2005
    West Palm, FL
    Great guys at TMS. Always nice to support good companies that are active in racing.

5. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    Good people, too. When a friend of mine who had crewed for them at the races for a season or two died, they added a memorial to him on the cars for the remainder of the season and one guy actually came to the "memorial party" in Detroit.

6. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    TMS has always eluded a true sportsman persona. Bill A. is "class personified" and that speaks volumes for the entire team, kudos TMS.