Custom BMW i8 // Vossen VPS Wheels - H&R Suspension // TAG Motorsports | FerrariChat

Custom BMW i8 // Vossen VPS Wheels - H&R Suspension // TAG Motorsports

Discussion in 'Other German' started by Gabe@TAG, May 20, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gabe@TAG

Gabe@TAG Karting

Feb 24, 2015
    Vista, CA
    #1 Gabe@TAG, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    TAG MOTORSPORTS

Recently here at TAG we had a beautiful new i8 come into the shop. We had been looking forward to getting our hands on one and couldn’t have been more excited.

We got started asap as this car needed to be done for the Targa Trophy Supercar Event that weekend. Starting with suspension we swapped the OEM springs for a set of H&R lowering springs. We knew that with the 22” Vossens we were about to receive, the fitment should be spot on.

Next came the paint work. We removed the grill surrounds and painted those body color. You can see below that even the most subtle change can make quite the difference.

Next came the calipers. We wanted to add a little more color so we matched that beautiful electric blue that is accented on the side of the car and on the grill. We painted the front and rear reflectors in body color, and topped it off with satin black rear badging.

The wheels came in just in time and we got them mounted and the car on the road. We were really pleased with the fitment and especially that gorgeous brushed tinted finish.

We are incredibly happy with how this car turned out and hope to get our hands on another soon!

What do you guys think? If you have any questions at all regarding any of the parts you see, please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE or PM for more details.

The full list of modifications:
    2015 BMW i8
    -22" Vossen VPS 309 Wheels in Brushed Tinted Finish
    -245/30/22 and 295/25/22 Pirelli PZero Nero GT Tires
    -H&R Lowering Springs
    -TAG Calipers in BMW i8 Matte Blue
    -TAG Body Color Grill Surrounds
    -TAG Rear Badges in Satin Black
    -TAG Front + Rear Reflectors in Body Color

Image Unavailable, Please Login