Bentley Continental GT built for a Boss - Our Boss | FerrariChat

Bentley Continental GT built for a Boss - Our Boss

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Corey@WheelsBoutique, Jul 16, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Corey@WheelsBoutique

Corey@WheelsBoutique Formula Junior

Jun 18, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Full Name:
    Albert.A
    #1 Corey@WheelsBoutique, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    When the owner of WheelsBoutique decides he wants to roll in style, he does so with class and panache. Of course, just buying a luxury convertible coupe and leaving it in it's intended OEM styling be would be sacrilegious given the fact that he happens to own a rather popular tuning house based in Miami, Fl. known to the world as WheelsBoutique. Before he could even turn a mile in the dark charcoal vert we lowered it, outfit it with a proper pair of brushed titanium HRE P103 wheels in 22"x10" & 22"x12", and to aid in additional performance it was flash tuned in-house by the team from ACM. Finding itself in a class all it's own, the Bentley GTC really is the premier convertible sport luxury coupe with styling and power to back it up. The red interior against the dark exterior just screams class and style with dash of sports car influence. We hope you love what we did with it!

As always tells us what you think and give us your opinions.

For more pictures: Bentley Continental GTC on HRE P103 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEREPLACE@@

ECU TUNE ACM Bentley GTC HRE P103 22x10 22x12
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. wang

wang Formula 3

Feb 23, 2004
    Brunei
    Full Name:
    H. Wang
    I like it...!

3. 355dreamer

355dreamer F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Apr 3, 2006
    DC Metro
    Full Name:
    L.C.
    Looks great. Well done.

4. TRScotty

TRScotty F1 Rookie
    Owner

Oct 12, 2006
    Tyler, Texas
    Full Name:
    Scotty
    Like the wheels, not so sure about the "stanced" or Hella-Flush" treatment, or whatever the kids call it :rolleyes:

5. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    Maybe a tad too low in my opinion, but not bad overall! The wheels add a lot of character.

6. white out

white out Formula 3

Mar 3, 2010
  7. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    Speed bumps... Looks great though!

8. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    I think it looks great! How much power is the TTV8 now making with the flash?

9. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    From a looks standpoint it is okay I guess if you like that sort of thing, though I just do not get this put big wheels and drop the car thing. I guess looks matter more than performance to most people.

10. bounty

bounty F1 Veteran

Feb 18, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I agree. I think this car looks great for the style, but never liked this style to begin with.