M3 combo, please help | FerrariChat

M3 combo, please help

Discussion in 'Other German' started by glob1971, May 29, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. glob1971

glob1971 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 3, 2011
    Czech Republic
    Hello all,

I am planning to buy next week an e92 or e93 M3, and I have those 2 options. They are both at the same price level, but very different cars :

E93 cabriolet mineral white
    Fully equipped

E92 coupé Azurit black (very dark blue)
    Competition pack

My plan is to use the car as daily drive (15.000 km per year), no track and enjoying the V8 engine and possibly sunroof with the cabriolet. But my concern is resale value as I am planning to sell the car in 1 to 2 years.

From a beauty perspective hard to choose between the e93 mineral white and the e92 Azurit black :-(.

Your help and comments would be very much appreciated, just by the way the e93 is a serious option for me as I have another hardcore car (Ferrari 458 Speciale) but once more am unsure about the combo design/color and resale value of the cabriolet reason I am now thinking to buy the e92 Azurit black.

Thanks in advance !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dud

dud Karting

Apr 30, 2016
    Boston
    The cabriolet with that stupid 3-piece hardtop is much heavier. They will drive significantly different.

Putting 30,000 miles on either won't be cheap on resale, or gas for that matter.

3. yoda

yoda F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2004
    UT
    I think the resale will be much stronger on the coupe.