CITROEN C4 PICASSO | FerrariChat

CITROEN C4 PICASSO

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by Steelton Keith, Sep 1, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Renting a car for a week in Scotland. 4 adults. This is what Avis recommends for combo of enough room yet small enough for highland roads. Anybody have any experience with this car please? Thanks in advance

2. dmj

dmj Formula Junior

Feb 11, 2012
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Full Name:
    Dino Milic-Jakovlic
    First generation with robotized gearbox was utterly awful. In road test I wrote that I'd rather be sterilized than making so much children that would make me having to drive a car like that regularly. Obviously, Citroen Croatia didn't like me much after that article... :D Actual one is... better. But still not a car that offers any driving pleasure. I didn't drive a manual but I doubt it's much better, as PSA generally has some of worst manual gearboxes on the market (although they are getting better lately).

Talking about it, I am a big classic Citroen fan and appreciate their current lineup for their values - but their people carriers are really among the most unrewarding cars to drive today.

On the other side, yes, it is compact and spacious at the same time and you can enjoy good company and, hopefully, some of better Scottish products. Just not 10% of driving satisfaction you can get from, say, Ford of same type.

3. Steelton Keith

Steelton Keith F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 19, 2009
    Raleigh NC
    Full Name:
    Keith Hall
    Thank you Dino. Sending you a PM. I might upgrade once I get this car later this week.