Do you structure your route like a UPS truck? | FerrariChat

Do you structure your route like a UPS truck?

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by energy88, Feb 19, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
  2. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    Cool. When my mother in law moved in with us (she was in her mid 80s at the time, but still driving!) my wife mapped out right turn only routes to all her favorite places - senior center, Kroger and anyplace in town there was a bridge game happening! We assumed it would be safer. For her and pedestrians. Interesting to see it was also more fuel efficient.
    T

3. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    Always, if traffic is blocking a left, or I just missed a light, I take a right turn.

Anywhere I go to regularly, I look at the different roads, and let the traffic and stop lights dictate my route as I go. I don't like sitting. It amazes me the people who will wait 15 minutes to make a left turn across heavy traffic, when all they have to do, is right turn, drive along road until you get to the next open turn lane, then a U turn, only crossing one direction of traffic at a time.