looking for info/video on the g500 edition.30 or limited.30 | FerrariChat

looking for info/video on the g500 edition.30 or limited.30

Discussion in 'Other German' started by wsaraceni, Mar 21, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wsaraceni

wsaraceni F1 Rookie

Aug 9, 2010
    #1 wsaraceni, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    ive seen a few articles but they all have stock pictures. were these ever built in europe? video of the car including the interior would be extremely helpful.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Tcar

Tcar F1 Rookie

They're all built in Europe.

Built by Steyr and sold by MB.

For awhile they were not sold by MB dealers here (US), but by an importer in NM.

What are 'un-stock' pictures?

I see several of them regularly in Denver... all women driven.

Scroll down for variants, Brabus, AMG, etc.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_G-Class

3. wsaraceni

wsaraceni F1 Rookie

Aug 9, 2010
    sorry. i should have been more specific. there is a specific g wagon that was supposedly sold in europe called either the g500 edition.30 or g500 limited.30

Mercedes celebrates 30 years of the G-Wagen with special EDITION30 - Autoblog

being in the US i find it hard to find almost any info on them but since i love g-wagons (even if they are driven by women in the US) i'd like to know more. it seems that the main differences from the standard g500 are the front grill, bumpers, fender flares, roof rack, ladder, barn doors, wood floor, and 4 seats instead of 5.

the pictures in that link are the only ones i can find of this special edition.