Up The Ante - 5" Lift Kit on Mercedes Benz G-Wagon with HRE's by TeamWB | FerrariChat

Up The Ante - 5" Lift Kit on Mercedes Benz G-Wagon with HRE's by TeamWB

Discussion in 'Other German' started by Wheelb, May 5, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    #1 Wheelb, May 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    How do you set your G-Wagon apart from the thousands that roam your local streets? Well, you do something radical of course. Our specially developed 5” G-Wagon lift kit for the G550, G63, or G65 will never allow your Mercedes to be overlooked again. With the heighted chassis the Gelandewagen suddenly can use larger 35” off-road tires for those who like a more menacing look or for those who actually need the added off-roading capability. No rubbing, no headaches – just a good ‘ol monster truck feeling in a luxury Benz.

Wheel Specs:
    HRE TR45
    22”x11”
    Finish: Gloss Black
    Tires: Nitto Trail Grappler M/T
    Tire Size: 35x12.50x22
    Team Wheels Boutique 5” Lift

PM us for details, availability, and pricing on HRE’s, TechArt Carbon, and Michelin tires. Tell us what you think by commenting below!

For more photos visit: https://flic.kr/s/aHskTmjPaV

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    I think you got the right combination of amount of lift and tire size (not rims, but actual tire diameter). A lot of G-wagens look off because the tires look too small or it's too low. The 4x4squared is too exaggerated, but I think your combination looks great.

It reminds me of some of the nicely beefed up Defender 110 stances (obviously not with 22" rims, but similar tire diameter).

3. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    We appreciate the kind words. The first one we did last year took some getting used to. Since then we've done so many that when I see a G-Wagon on a Mercedes lot is does look like the wheel/tires are far too tiny.