Countach Technical Thread & Questions | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Countach Technical Thread & Questions

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by jollygood, Mar 18, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jollygood

jollygood Formula 3

Oct 24, 2005
    Full Name:
    jollygood

The OEM clutch slave cylinder is yet easily available from any authorized dealer.
    Or try AMH Exotic Parts.
    It is only 50-60 bucks.
    Not worth repairing IMO.

2. triple-x

triple-x Formula 3

Jun 4, 2009
    Full Name:
    Mr.Platinum
    That's sounds fair for the slave.

I bet you 10 bucks that wont be the case when I call.

OK since you feel 50-60 for a slave is fair how about the master?

Reason I ask.....

I just got hosed by a jerk on my filters.

I spoke to a couple of go to guys that told me that they did not have the parts I needed and it would be a few weeks. Minded I have been waiting for weeks.

I asked this one guy hey do you have this part and that part.

He said yes I HAVE EVERY PART YOU JUST ASKED FOR IN STOCK.

I'm like are you SURE??? CAN YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON THEM??? He said yes I have them right here. Long story short I called him a week later and asked OK where's my parts? ?

He said he had many warehouses and he would have to go personally and locate them, all this sheit after he told me he had them on hand.

All of a sudden when I started to put pressure on him telling him either my parts or a charge back! I started getting parts from people I DID NOT ORDER!

He went on eBay and had the people that were selling parts ship them direct to me three weeks after I paid him!

I run part of my business on eBay therefore I'm on there ALL THE TIME.

I asked a few eBay sellers are these the right parts for my 5000s they said NO QV and up only that's why I didn't buy them.

Well guess what not only did I get those parts I was told that would not work with my car I got charged get this 2+ times more than what I would have if I clicked the buy it now price on eBay.

From what I hear and now have learned the hard way this guy has been doing this for a very long time. What a dooooouche bag.

I'm so friggen pissed right now it's not even funny!

3. 12097

12097 Formula Junior

Apr 4, 2007
    Regina, Canada
    you have a pm.

4. blown daytona

blown daytona Formula 3

Feb 6, 2008
    maryland
    Call Evans Automotive (614) 471-7535.

5. jollygood

jollygood Formula 3

Oct 24, 2005
    Full Name:
    jollygood

I was about to suggest the same.
    Call Evans if you are in a hurry.
    He probably stock these for upcoming jobs.
    Slave cylinder is same on Countach and Diablo.

6. triple-x

triple-x Formula 3

Jun 4, 2009
    Full Name:
    Mr.Platinum
    Does anyone know the guy at white racing products in Tampa?

I don't want to get into a pissing match here but he just sent my wife a very rude message on eBay.

By the way he's the guy that hosed us on some parts that Joe in NJ told us he didn't have.

This white guy didn't have the parts he claimed he had and basically used my CC to shop on eBay for parts I could have bought myself on eBay. imagine that.

If anyone had dealings with this ****** please spill the beans here.

7. jollygood

jollygood Formula 3

Oct 24, 2005
    Full Name:
    jollygood

I realize he trades under various names on eBay.
    Miura parts and Whiteracing is two of them.
    He is/was here and on l p o w e r.
    Here he tried selling low quality (Chinese?) suspension heim jonts for the Countach.
    On lpower he restored that green Diablo that's still on EBay now.

I recently checked their feedbacks and found that they give feedbacks to each other.
    Once I ordered and paid for a wiring manual, never got it.
    So, take care.

8. triple-x

triple-x Formula 3

Jun 4, 2009
    Full Name:
    Mr.Platinum
    I know all about the Miura user name from way back when.

I also know he shill bids up his crap.

It's funny how he threatened me on eBay when my wife pointed out a few things.

Little does he know all I have to do is pick up the phone call the office of the president ask for a "little favor" and poof he's gone.

I was in a jam and thought I'd give them a try. Boy I should have continued to go with my GUT feeling.

The only reason I used this guy was due to the fact that my go to guys said NO they didn't have the part. Then all of a sudden they are shipping me parts they did not have that I had not ordered from them WTF.

The guy is now turning this around on me and making me look like a bad guy.

95+% of the Lamborghini parts he offers on his website and or on eBay he DOES NOT HAVE in stock and has no choice but to drop ship where ever he can, or when a guy like me puts some serious heat on his asZ.

He charges CC's well in advance then goes shopping for the parts from people I've done business with. NOT COOL.

When I pay someone I expect the part to leave that same day or the next, not have this person shop around and blow smoke up my az$ for THEE F'N WEEKS knowing damn well the car has to be ready for Balboni to enjoy.

Like I told him via email he has no idea who I am, and if he decides to cross me I will crush him like a bug.

Between my combined user names I have well over 75,000 unique positive feedbacks and over 110k overall, without hardly an issue.

That alone should tell you I've seen it all and know it all on the bay.

If you look at his last TWO feedback you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

9. triple-x

triple-x Formula 3

Jun 4, 2009
    Full Name:
    Mr.Platinum
    On the slave told you so....

Part number 002119311 According to Lambo Dallas factory only @ $365.

5000s takes a different one than the QV which is $40 bucks.

I'm running out of options. I've called no less than 12 people this morning.

10. jollygood

jollygood Formula 3

Oct 24, 2005
    Full Name:
    jollygood

Did you talk to Evans?
    Did you talk to Chad Bolles? He might repair it for you. How bad is it?

11. gday

gday Formula 3

Sep 10, 2004
    CA, USA - NSW, AUS
    Full Name:
    Mick
    Did you call Steve @ Driven? He stocks all this stuff including complete and rebuild kits and I'm sure none are 3 digits in price.

-mick

12. GraemeS

GraemeS Karting

Jun 6, 2005
    Auckland New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Graeme Stebbing
    Hi triple-x, Could you please post a link to your dash pictures, I have searched for an hour and had no luck finding them.
    thanks
    GraemeS

13. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    I have Kurt-limey's kit on my car with no problem. BUT not the singled out bad part. And, I only paid $800 for the kit.

14. triple-x

triple-x Formula 3

Jun 4, 2009
    Full Name:
    Mr.Platinum
    #39 triple-x, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I posted them on the Countach thread maybe 5 pages back.

As soon as I get a little time I'll post my own thread from start to finish.

Right now I'm so tired all I want to do is get a good laugh and hit the sack.

I have to go back to working on the motor in the AM and need as much sleep as possible.

Here's a few pix from today. My E-28 ///M5 wheels came in handy today.

Actually it doesnt look all that bad, just funny looking. lol

I sent out the Gotti's out today to get refreshed, after all they are 29 years old.

They are getting wrapped in NOS P-7's front and back.

After the festival they will be wrapped in P-Zero front and back for safety.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. jollygood

jollygood Formula 3

Oct 24, 2005
    Full Name:
    jollygood

Where are the heim joints in the kit manufactured?
    Do you know for sure?
    Why isn't he selling them anymore?
    What is the singled out bad part? The caster joint?

16. Peter K.

Peter K. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 9, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Peter K.
    I don't know where manufactured. I won on ebay at $800.
    I know the part is not on the car as Degroot confirm he ordered that particular part from Lambo Orlando.
    I forgot which one, I'd have to go back to Lpower to find out. Been 3yrs and the guys who bought these kit at $3000 wanted to put it behind.

This is the 2nd thread on this subject. The 1st one did not go well for limey:
    put l a m b o p o w e r in place of the ********
    http://www.**********.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t64359.html

.....and mine may wear out prematurely but they were better than what was on there and it only cost me 800 plus labor. Fix is good for several years at the rate of miles I drive it.

17. triple-x

triple-x Formula 3

Jun 4, 2009
    Full Name:
    Mr.Platinum
    The guy's name is Kurt White.

It's OK when I have time to catch my breath during the day I'm going to do a charge back on my CC.

He sent my wife an extremely rude and highly offensive message, then towards the end he said he already refunded my money.

Well, I too am a merchant. I know how refunds go,and they DO NOT TAKE A WEEK.

Once you do a refund and batch out that day it gets credited to the client's CC that night or the very next business day.

He's going to not only get a charge back which will count on his merchant record, he's going to get hit with a $25 bank fee, and if he still think's he's going to F with me I'll contact a good friend that just happens to be a high ranking official in his county and make him sweat.

Also, just for the hell of it. Everyone that reads this you all should contact eBay and tell them that he had another account suspended for being a dooouchebag rip off artist. As soon as they link up all his accounts to that suspended account POOF they will shut him down 100%.

I hope he's reading this thread or someone alerts him to this post.

I'm going to take him out and have fun doing so.

The dollar amount wasn't much, but he messed with the wrong guy. If someone rips me off for $10 bucks or $10k it's all the same to me. I'll go at them as aggressive as the law allows.

18. grngryoutmyway

grngryoutmyway Karting

Nov 4, 2011
    Regarding the Heim joints, from what I've read there was supposedly an issue pressing them together. The guy that was selling them supposedly sent many sets to Evans to get assembled properly and I believe he has some kits now? Again just repeating what I have heard, take it for what it is.

19. triple-x

triple-x Formula 3

Jun 4, 2009
    Full Name:
    Mr.Platinum
    Kurt is to Lambo parts as Roy is to the cars.

Both lie cheat and sell garbage.

Oh yeah almost forgot about vapor boy AKA AllanHepries he represents the brand well as an owner.

Maybe those three should collaborate on a magic act and vanish.

Oh crap forgot to add Salamone to the mix. shoooo.

The wonderful world of Lamborghini gotta love it. lmao

20. jollygood

jollygood Formula 3

Oct 24, 2005
    Full Name:
    jollygood

Wow, 3K for that kit? Talk about getting hosed...

21. Jalpa_Mike

Jalpa_Mike F1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2004
    Sequim
    Full Name:
    Michael Wilson
    #46 Jalpa_Mike, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  22. Jalpa_Mike

Jalpa_Mike F1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2004
    Sequim
    Full Name:
    Michael Wilson
    Since this is the technical thread, I had someone ask me the other day about my window cranks. Seems like most Countach's have had their cranks break at one time or the other. Problem is, Lamborghini lists them as NLA, and when you could find them back in the day, they were simply black plastic and it was on you to find and install the leather on them to match the interior color.

As most of you know, the window cranks for the Countach are off a FIAT 132 Argenta. I did some digging and found the post I put up about 3 years ago with photo's, costs and procedure. Here is a link for your enjoyment:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/139565465-post9.html

Mike

23. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats

OMG..lets add another to your list...AND I BET KURT is really scarred abut your "sicking" a High ranking official on him...crap you still living in 9th grade High School??

I can only assume this was to buy a part for your 99% all orginal banr find Countach??

Back on Topic...post all the pics and info on your 99% perfect barn find Countach as you have been asked...v

24. roytoy2003

roytoy2003 F1 Veteran

Jul 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Roy L. Cats
    WOW pretty soon there wont be anybody left in this Lambo world for you to talk to...well you will always have Joe nd your PM's to share late at night..

25. triple-x

triple-x Formula 3

Jun 4, 2009
    Full Name:
    Mr.Platinum
    #50 triple-x, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
    The guy ripped me off and I'm going to let everyone know.

If you ripped me off trust me I would have had your head by now.

Why don't you go pick a fight with Joe is he too busy to entertain you today?

I'm outta here found some energy going to spend it working on my car not sitting here with you breathing the same air.