Max Vito at Retromobile | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Max Vito at Retromobile

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by shaughnessy, Feb 8, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
  2. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    We are looking for the address or where a bout’s of Mr Peter Schomer AKA Max Vito. We have documents to deliver for a pending Court Case (claim number B79YM173) in London that he is required to attend. Last known to be back in Canada!
    Statement sent to our solicitor on the 14th January 2016. “My health is poor and decided to come home to my birth place and live the rest of my life here.” We believe that this was untrue.

3. Playframe King

Playframe King Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2010
    UK
    MOT expired 30th March 2016
    TAX expired 1st april 2016

reg still on Smart - be interesting to see if it gets re MOT'd/Tax'd....?

4. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
  5. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    The Smart car registration V50 FER dressed as a Ferrari, was impounded by the police in September 2015. This information was received from the hotel where Peter Schomer AKA Max Vito was staying, he was swarmed upon by the Hampshire police and handcuffed and taken to a police station where he was charged with driving a vehicle and fraud whilst still disqualified on a drink driving charge from August 2014 for 18 months.

Don't know if police tax and MOT seized cars!!

6. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    #31 Bruno Teri, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    He was there!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    Update from Private Investigators, the scammer, fraudster and confidence trickster Max Vito aka Peter Schomer. Possibly moved to France at the address below, any confirmation would be gratefully accepted. Look out France.

Peter Schomer
    Main House
    #6 CORVEO
    Bretagne 22140
    Begard
    France

8. shaughnessy

shaughnessy Formula 3

Apr 1, 2004
    Wolfeboro NH
    Full Name:
    Thomas E Shaughnessy
    Received this email today.

Hi Tom
    I was closely involved with Peter way back in 2006-9. We were both involved in historic motorsport at the time and engaged in the promotion of a Bugatti type 51 that I collected and successfully promoted on his behalf.
    To cut to the chase, the man is a total fraud. I am truly sorry that that you have also been absorbed into his world as he is a very creditable character, very good with talking the talk (But not walking the walk...)
    I knew the man on a personal level, spent many an hour in his house, drinking his beer, enjoying barbeques, etc, and supported him promoting the Bugatti at numerous prestigious events (Vintage racing, etc). I dissemanated my relationship with Peter in 2009, following a clearly fraudant potential transaction.
    Peter also owes me money. I was able to resolve the Bugatti Type 51 situation with the owner and his lawyers and the car was eventually recovered from Schomer. He was very, very close to legal action and to be honest I am a little surprised he was not appreciative of, let's be frank, saving his arse!
    I am a little surprised he is still operating. I thought he might have learned his lesson. Obviously not. So please be advised, he cannot be trusted. Please feel free to extrend this email to all your contacts in the classic and vintage car world.
    Best regards

Kevin

9. Bruno Teri

Bruno Teri Rookie

Oct 27, 2014
    Chichester England
    Full Name:
    Ivor Hardon
    #34 Bruno Teri, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. Mille Miglia

Mille Miglia Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 29, 2016
    I saw Peter Schomer this year at the Mosport Park vintage race festival in a very fast Lotus sports racer. Met him after the race as I also have the same Climax powered car. He is a very professional person and knows his way around the vintage racing scene.
    He told me he just moved to Alberta from England on a large farm near a old airport where he can test his car.
    This thread is so full of holes, 'if's & 'maybe's' and it only seems that 2+1 people really have a problem that is the Junk Dealer Tom Shaugnessy and Bruno Terry, or is he Ivor Hardon?

11. merstheman

merstheman F1 Rookie

Apr 13, 2007
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Hm, first post defending a notoriously shady character. No name or info on profile.

Still the most surprising thing to me is that no one had taken that name. We've seen how the rest goes around here...

12. Mille Miglia

Mille Miglia Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 29, 2016
    Are you the same FC person called 'Ivor Hardon' / 'Bruno Terry' also known as Desmond Eastmond who has been barred more than once from the FC site. Are you the guy from the Belmont Hotel in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight?
    Belmont Press: litho and digital print, binding and fulfilment
    Pete told me over a few beers at Mosport, how you stole his Porsche 964 while he was recovering from a fall at your hotel Belmont Hotel - Shanklin Isle of Wight.
    I understand that the legal issues you mention are from your own legal payment problems with your lawyers that you can not pay as your are basically 'bankrupt'
    The real issue comes when he spent 8 months in the.Richards Hospital, becaude your hotel is not safe!
    Mr. Hardon / Bruno or Des Eastman....You are a very dangerous man.
    For all you people out there who have nothing else to do,... go ahead and google the law suit Schomer has against the Belmont hotel. I hear it's in the £ millions....
    Best of luck Desmond Eastman

13. Mille Miglia

Mille Miglia Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 29, 2016
    He also told me he did the MM this year in a 1954 Doretti. Check that out.

14. Mille Miglia

Mille Miglia Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 29, 2016
    Belmont Hotel - Shanklin Isle of Wight- Guest Accommodation - Adults Only

15. Mille Miglia

Mille Miglia Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 29, 2016

16. merstheman

merstheman F1 Rookie

Apr 13, 2007
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Full Name:
    Mario
    Ivor Hardon

hahahahahahahaha

(sorry i'll stop feeding the troll now, this one was just to good to pass up...I'm glad someone is having a laugh at this mess)...

17. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I thought it was Ivor Biggin.

18. Pete Schomer

Pete Schomer Rookie

Sep 1, 2016
    Full Name:
    Pete Schomer
    Dear FC members...
    It's now about time to tell the 'other' side to all these fabricated lies, untrue stories about myself.
    First off you will see I'm not hiding behind a created name. I'm a real person who does own a couple of Ferraris (not the toy type) Check my profile.
    For the record I live in Alberta Canada on a ranch I purchased from the proceeds I earned with the help from my best buddy 'Max Vito'. ( more on him later) and the 375 Plus.
    Over the next few days I will tell the real story, the part that all these people like Tom Shaughnessy Desmond Eastman aka Bruno Terry & Ivor Hardon, not to forget my good friend Kevn Cains forgot to mention.

You have only read the one side, now it's time to clear the air.
    Stay tuned...

to: Ivor Hardon... I do not live in France either, that was a address of a girl friend that I had post directed to from the UK.
    Your so called investigators will have to work harder.
    I will be happy to supply my address for anyone asking by private message.
    I'm not hiding and never was because I have nothing to hide from especially these people listed above.

19. Pete Schomer

Pete Schomer Rookie

Sep 1, 2016
    Full Name:
    Pete Schomer
    I'm real...not hiding...and will tell 'my' side of all this stories.

Time has come to clear the air. Starting with Ivor Hardon!

Max & Pete

20. Pete Schomer

Pete Schomer Rookie

Sep 1, 2016
    Full Name:
    Pete Schomer
  21. Jack Taylor

Jack Taylor Rookie

Aug 28, 2016
    Gosport Hants
    Hi
    Interested to read your thread about Max Vito aka Peter Schomer
    Seems he was active on Ebay selling Henry Coopers Ferrari & other very attractive motors etc
    he goes under the name Octane Europe and has two very bad negative remarks
    Do we know any more could be useful
    Regards
    JT

22. gt4me

gt4me F1 Veteran

Sep 10, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis Mitchell
    Robin Hood :D

23. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Still waiting......

24. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    If I may interject...

So, Pete Schomer, you say you're not hiding under a created name? Despite the fact that you're using your duplicate account Mille Miglia as the "Canadian" (not where you're posting from and, yes, I know where you are) sock puppet to attack your accusers and throw people off by discrediting the photographs?

I'm permanently banning Mille Miglia, but leaving "Pete Schomer" here for now, since I think you should answer for yourself under your own name.

Regards,
    Andrew.