328/Testarossa Jack kit | FerrariChat

328/Testarossa Jack kit

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by refarri, Apr 19, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. refarri

refarri Karting

Aug 22, 2008
    Hi

Have for sale a jack kit in very good original condition for a 328 or Testarossa.
    Please PM me for pics and price.

Thanks

2. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    WARNING TO ALL

This guy is a fraud. Bought and paid for nice stuff in December 2016. Never delivered! Files on hand of what happened.

3. refarri

refarri Karting

Aug 22, 2008
    Completely unwarranted and untrue comment.
    Has been reported to the moderators .

4. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    Oh so interesting.

1) I find no ad thread by refarri where a purchase of an item by VetroresinaNL was publicly posted in 12/2016. Doesn't mean a private or off-site purchase may not have occurred.

2) I find no complaint made by refarri to the mods today. Doesn't mean he didn't make it to a specific mod who hasn't reported it to the mod group.

3) In any case, complaining to the mods regarding a buyer-seller dispute is kind of fruitless as we have only second hand information. Only the buyer and seller have first hand information. So we rarely make a judgement as to who is right or who is wrong.

We welcome the buyer and seller to disclose their information for more critical review. As it is, both parties' assertions are unsupported and unverified. :cool:

5. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    #5 VetroresinaNL, Apr 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Refarri posted a older Ferrari jack kit om 23 November 2016, this time with a picture. Although the set is not correct and complete I was interested. It turned out that we had two more toolkits (for 355) for sale. In the end price was good and we made a deal. I paid by bank transfer on 21 December 2016. Then started a long conversation about him not receiving the money... My bank confirmed the correctness of the payment and that he should have received the money. To cut a long story short, money gone (950 euro). The rest is history. See attached my payment.

The details I have are name and email address: Mike Pagett, [email protected]
    I also have his UK address.

His post of 23 November was the last, till I saw him posting again this week. Hence my warning. Not surprised he said that he reported my message to the mods as he didn't.

Be warned!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Kidasters

Kidasters Formula Junior

Oct 4, 2013
    Houston, Tx
    Full Name:
    Ken
    I know who I believe. Hint - not the guy in the UK.

7. Melvin Diagnosi

Melvin Diagnosi Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

May 15, 2016
    Amsterdam
    Full Name:
    Melvin Williams
    +1 i am from the netherlands as Well and that s a legit proof of bank transfer..

8. robo330

robo330 Formula Junior

Apr 15, 2014
    Michigan USA
    Full Name:
    Karl Robertson
    So what does the Moderator say? Usually very quick to respond...?

StartedFromTheBottom likes this.
  9. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    As I said, we rarely make a judgement on who is right or wrong in matters of buyer-seller disputes. Rather we let the parties air it out in public, in the nature of "feedback" for other buyer-sellers and let the users decide for themselves. Now one side has provided more detail in support of his initial claim. Whether the other side chooses to respond is up to them.

10. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    Well no response come. Wonder why.

But he resisted the item yesterday!

11. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    I meant 're-listed' :)!

12. ridege55

ridege55 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2017
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    John
    Sorry to raise an old post, but I must agree with VetroresinaNL. Same thing just happened with me on a sale of a F430 toolkit by Refarri. Buyer beware of Refarri.

13. ridege55

ridege55 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

May 9, 2017
    Manhattan Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    John
    **Update** Had a good conversation with Refarri last night and he explained the long delay. I received the F430 toolkit and it was in excellent condition. Refarri did me right, especially after reaching out to me. All good now.

14. VetroresinaNL

VetroresinaNL Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 25, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Vetroresina
    Doesn't change what he did to me. And again all kind of excuses...