The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread | Page 19 | FerrariChat

The Lewis "Elton" Hamilton Sucks Thread

Discussion in 'F1' started by nsxrebel, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    #451 kraftwerk, Sep 11, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    Oh I see, and you think that is a good intellectual pursuit for this forum?.

The question I asked, what exactly does he suck at ? you evaded, News flash! you hate him wow, I'd say most folk on here had gathered that little gem of wisdom from you long ago, so how about you explaining your logic on why you think he sucks? so it be said.

2. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I think the point being made is you could luck into one WDC but not 3, it matters not if Nico lucked into his, or not.

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    The only technical DNF which hit MB last year was the engine blow up for Hamilton.

New avatar?

4. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Yes, but it can easily be argued that Rosberg took the remaining races easy as all he had to do was finish 2nd.

Yes, the new forum made the old one very pixelated and all you could see was a vague yellow blob. I couldn't find the one you send me anymore...

5. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    All you are trying to do is illicit a response from me that earns a ban.... bad luck, won't happen, I just plain have no interest in what you think or want to ask me, I come here to have fun, and in the elton sucks thread, that's exactly what we talk about. Why aren't you asking your question of the OP?

6. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Who are the "We" you refer to? I was asking you a fun question, I don't think he sucks and I want to know why you think he does.

It seems you can't answer a straight forward question in this thread, so it begs the question why do you post in it ?.

I'am not interested in getting you banned, I couldn't care less, I was simply asking you a very simple easy to answer question.

7. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    This thread was specifically set up so people can have some fun as at the time many threads got derailed. In that regard it's no real different from the "massa sucks" or "Kimi sucks" threads (both Ferrari drivers at the time and one still is).

8. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    I think I've covered my thoughts on him plenty. If you are unable to work it out, then I can't help u. Plenty of people have posted in here disparaging your deity, so 'we' in English is clearly used to infer the majority who have similar opinions about him to me.

Speaking of not answering a simple question, why have you not asked the OP why elton sucks? You still haven't explained that

Clutching at straws sunbeam. Have a lovely evening ! ;)

9. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    So you say that the only difference between the GOAT and a "Vanilla Driver" is a single DNF???
    That is not much isn´t it? ;)

10. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Yes I gathered that Bas, the title of the thread is obviously in fun itself, you'd have to have the mental capacity of a goldfish with a IQ of a lamp post, to take it seriously.

11. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    bingo

12. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    However you don't think Elton Lucked into the title in 2008 when Massa sufered from 2 broken engines (one of them i certain victory), 2 pit stop disasters (both of them very probable wins) a team mistake (failing to retrieve duck tape from front air vent to the brakes (another certain victory)....funny the way your logic works!!

13. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Wouldn't have bothered with answering to this one if it hadn't been for Bas falling for this as well.

As a multiple WDC Ham is already part of the GOAT club. The question is more where he'll end up in the pecking order. The DNF did cost him the 4th title, too bad the usurper Nicole got it instead. Oh well. Hamilton has 3 titles. So one DNF or one WDC doesn't turn a driver into a GOAT.

14. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    You keep forgetting that Massa was gifted a bunch of points by the FIA. Aside from that, given his talent level it'd be a shame for F1 to have him as a WDC.

15. kraftwerk

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I asked you the question because you made a statement and proclaimed it was the truth, and I wouldn't have asked if I knew the answer.
    However the fact you cannot answer the question, tells me everything I need to know.

Yes thanks I'am having a great evening.

16. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    You always go on about this but the difference in points is minuscule.

Hamilton went from 1st to 3rd, losing 4 points.
    Massa went from 2nd to 1st, gaining 2 points.

Net loss is 6 points for Hamilton.

You keep acting like Massa got given 10 and Hamilton got 10 taken away, and that the net loss for Hamilton was 20.

On top of that, the people that where mostly upset was because it was another race decided in the stewards room. Plenty of drivers (including Hamilton's BFF at the time) said the penalty was harsh but correct, seeing as Hamilton would never had attempted hte move in the first place if there wasn't asphalt. Fact of the matter is that he gained momentum and used it to his advantage.

Massa lost 10 certain points in Hungary alone to an engine failure 3 laps from the end (with Hamilton gaining 1 point extra), net loss 11.
    At Singapore, Renault cheated, and Massa pitted from the lead and the team made him go with Fuel hose attached. He lost a certain 10 points, Hamilton a certain 2nd but still finished on the podium. Net loss Massa 16 points if my math is correct there.

That's already 27 point net loss to Massa, with only 6 loss to Hamilton. Lewis had no not-at-fault retirements that year, the only one he had is when he was a complete dildo and crashed into Kimi in the pitlane.

17. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Spa was unforgivable since McLaren asked the stewards TWICE whether Hamilton needs to give the position back and the stewards said TWICE not necessary. Only for the FIA to change the results of the race after the finish.

Also there was Fuji where additional points were given to Massa.

That aside, what happened to you? I get it that you hate Hamilton but since when did you jump across your shadow and join the Massa fan group? C'mon man. Let's be realistic here. I don't have a problem if you don't like Lewis but supporting Massa? C'mon.

kraftwerk likes this.
  18. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Oh no tif, don't start all that 'lost the argument about elton, so try to make it about massa' shenanigans, admit you got it wrong and move on, otherwise you just make yourself look silly.

:)

Bas likes this.
  19. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Don't you just hate it when you can't get your way? Hahahaha. Glad you are having a good evening krafty , or should I say 'not so' ?

20. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    uh oh :)

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Bas likes this.
  21. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Seems you have the hate issue. Even solid math is difficult for you. Massa didnt assault the pope. In fact that year he carried the Scuderia when everyone's favorite ice cream waste of time 'phoned it in' vs Massa. That actually should be a concern. Since then he has been beyond inconsistent again at Ferrari Kimi has. Massa was nearly killed and came back from that. Kimi just isnt that good when compared to Massa as they are even and again were both easily out done by FA, yet Massa is the recipient of your ridiculous wrath LOL

22. NEP

NEP F1 Rookie

Jul 19, 2010
    On Earth
    Full Name:
    Nigel

Kimi outscores Felipe everywhere.

Kimi
    WDC: 1
    Wins: 20
    Poles: 17
    Fastest Laps: 45
    Podiums: 88

Felipe
    WDC: 0
    Wins: 11
    Poles: 16
    Fastest Laps: 15
    Podiums: 41

23. DF1

DF1 Two Time F1 World Champ

Great at Ferrari he didnt at all dominate Massa and was later fired LOL. They are even as drivers and against FA they both were easily beaten. In equal machinery at Ferrari they were even. Kimi is simply not that great. The last 4 years more so. He has hardly made a dent yet he is in one of the best cars. Post the date of his last win in Ferrari.

Massa is not quite the waste of an F1 driver some blind here think he is. Should he retire? Yes and probably 2 years ago. That more than applies to Kimi.

24. NEP

NEP F1 Rookie

Jul 19, 2010
    On Earth
    Full Name:
    Nigel

Kimi: Belgium 2009 / F60
    Felipe: Brazil 2008 / F2008

25. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    Both are past their best a long time ago. I said it many times, after Shummy i think Kimmi was the most talented driver to arrive in f.1, his 2005 and 2006 years were absolutly amazing...i think he droped the ball a litle bit in 2007 but still was the ebst man on the grid..after that Felipe was top dog, 2008 and 2009 he was definitly teh fastest driver around...untill his accident of course, the rest we know...and we all saw him and Elton banging wheels for the next years, when none of them had a wining car...Elton never showed to be faste than him, even after his accident...his last years at Ferrari were bad, but funny tghing, in the last third of teh season he usualy became as fast or faster than Alonso..2012 as a clear case of that, wich makes me believe Alonso is crap at developing cars, with some unique style, and that Felipe had a real hard time geting the feel for it, when he did, he was just as good as Alonso.
    If Massa had had the mercedes they gave to Elton, the results would have been just the same.

Bas likes this.