Magnum gathering | FerrariChat

Magnum gathering

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by sowest, May 12, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    This is what I heard, nothing official, but I do believe the source reliable.

On June 3 (it seems a little odd to do this on a Monday) at the Turtle Bay resort, there will be gathering of people involved with and fans of the Magnum P.I. TV show. The helicopter that was used in the series has been restored and will fly into the event. The person that I spoke with said that Larry Manetti and Roger Mosley will be there. He also mentioned that they were trying to get Tom Selleck to attend. I mentioned this to another person that is "a friend of a friend" of Mr. Selleck and his opinion was that it was VERY unlikely that Mr. Selleck would be there. He (Mr.Selleck) is busy with his current work and has little or no interest in visiting the past.

Don't bet the farm or the tuition fund on any of this.

2. 808Forza

808Forza Formula Junior
    Owner

Jan 5, 2013
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Gil
    Interesting... Almost seems pointless without Tom if not just a perfect excuse for a Ferrari gathering :)

3. gil308

gil308 Formula 3

Jun 22, 2004
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Gil
    That sounds awesome...wish I could attend!

4. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    An ad for this event did appear in the local newspaper. The event is June 3, 2013 at Turtle Bay resort from 10:00 to 3:00. It is free.

Larry Manetti and Roger Mosley will be there. There is no mention of Mr Selleck.

5. YellowF50

YellowF50 Formula Junior

Feb 15, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    K B
    #5 YellowF50, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  6. TrojanFan

TrojanFan F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 17, 2008
    So. CA & NV
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Sorry I missed it. I could have worn my red "Jungle Birds" shirt.

7. DennisForza

DennisForza Formula 3

May 23, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Dennis