Ferrari rental in Hawaii? | FerrariChat

Ferrari rental in Hawaii?

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by MikeInSanFrancisco, May 21, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MikeInSanFrancisco

May 27, 2005
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Going to Hawaii in early fall (Oahu) and wondering if there still are any Ferrari rental places around?

2. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    Hi Mike

This question pops up occasionally. The last time someone at JN (the local Ferrari dealer) posted that they provide a limited selection through some of the hotels. Hopefully they will respond. If not, try calling the dealership.

As far as I know, none of the smaller independents that used to have a wide selection of exotics still offer them. Most have gone out of business.

3. wbc

wbc Karting

Sep 21, 2007
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Mike - PM sent.

4. Valenzo

Valenzo F1 Veteran

Dec 4, 2010
    IL & NC
    Full Name:
    Ted
    When I was there 3 years ago I saw a lot on Kuhio blvd with a red 360 and a sign that said "Rent Me"

5. Thomas Magnum

Thomas Magnum F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2013
    Full Name:
    Mark
    It's been over ten years ago but I rented a 328 from a place in front of the Hale Koa/Hilton Hawaiian Village. Good luck!

6. dsevo

dsevo Formula Junior

May 7, 2007
    Flower Mound, TX
    Full Name:
    Dustin
    I'm working on buying a Gallardo (hopefully Superleggera) to rent, but haven't bought it yet. Hopefully in the next month or so I'll find the right one. I rented out a 360 when I operated in CA, but the Gallardo just rents so much better. JN Exotics does rent Ferraris to my knowledge. Good luck with your search, you couldn't find a better place to enjoy an exotic.

7. wbc

wbc Karting

Sep 21, 2007
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Bill
    JN Exotics does rent Ferraris. Call Gloria Vuto, Rentals Manager, (808) 791-9838.