April Auto Lunch | FerrariChat

April Auto Lunch

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by sowest, Mar 30, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    The next meeting of the Auto Lunch Bunch will be Tuesday, April 1. The place will be the Waikiki Yacht Club and the time will be 12:00 noon.

The cars on display this month will be a 2014 Kia K900 and a 1955 VW convertible.

A speaker from the Aloha Mustang and Shelby Club will talk about the 50th anniversary of the Mustang and the various events planned for the celebration.

2. F355steve

F355steve Formula 3

Apr 9, 2008
    Honolulu - Seattle - Okinawa
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Can you refresh my memory what I need to do if I want go to this? Looking for someting car related to do while on Oahu.

3. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    Just show up at Waikiki Yacht Club and sign in under lunch bunch. Lunch is usually around $16 with a choice of Caesar salad with ahi, club sandwich with fries, cheeseburger with fries and something else. I haven't had the time to attend in over a year, but it is a great bunch of guys!

4. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    The notifications for these events ask for attendees to RSVP so that they have an idea of the number of people to be prepared for.

The contacts are: [email protected]

Ed Kemper 225-2965

The lunch costs $16.25. The notice says "Credit Card Only". Interesting. I am quite sure the notices used to say "Cash Only".

I am sure that you would be welcomed even if the RSVP wasn't made. There is lots of parking close by.

5. 483hp

483hp Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 17, 2005
    www.fca.alberta.com
    Interesting. Never been to one of these. I will try to make it tomorrow.