Any way to get in contact with the Gentleman who owns the Miura and LP400? | FerrariChat

Any way to get in contact with the Gentleman who owns the Miura and LP400?

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by Doc_K, Aug 1, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Doc_K

Doc_K Karting

Oct 19, 2014
    Honolulu, HI
    Full Name:
    Ian K.
    Hello All!

I recall seeing his White Miura at JN in 2014 and was told by Mr. Sackey and another party that he also owns the original Alpine poster LP400. I believe he is a Doctor. I'm unaware if he's a member here or if anyone here is friends with him, but I was hoping to get in contact with him somehow, or just write him a letter? Can anyone place me in contact with him? I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

Best Regards,
    Ian

2. jlonmark

jlonmark F1 Rookie

Mar 29, 2005
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I'd say your best bet would be to contact Joe Sackey directly. He has quite the knowledge of the super rare cars

3. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    #3 Kevin Rev'n, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Doc_K

Doc_K Karting

Oct 19, 2014
    Honolulu, HI
    Full Name:
    Ian K.
    Thank you, very much!

5. JG333SP

JG333SP Formula 3

Mar 24, 2010
    N Shore, MA
    Full Name:
    Jim G
    I was hoping they would have one of these at the event at Lars Anderson park last weekend-never seen one in the tin

This one looks fantastic

6. sowest

sowest Formula Junior

Aug 18, 2006
    Interesting. The owner of the Miura and Countach is also Dr. K. Ed Kemper will have his contact info and he has exchanged e-mails with Mr. Sackey. If for some reason those sources do not work out, PM me. I would not give out the information without Dr. K's permission. I am quite sure there would be no problem as he is very friendly and approachable.

His Countach is the one in the original Alpine poster. The chassis number on the aluminum tag at the base of the windscreen is legible in the poster.

7. Doc_K

Doc_K Karting

Oct 19, 2014
    Honolulu, HI
    Full Name:
    Ian K.
    Awesome! K is a good letter. ;) Although I'm in the medical field, I am not a Doctor-just a Corpsman. Everyone calls me Doc. I emailed Ed a few days ago and haven't heard back yet. Thank you for reaching out!

That's pretty incredible. Mr Sackey Confirmed it was Dr. K's in the Countach thread after I inquired after hearing from a few sources on the island that the poster car was here!

Ian