Ferrari 'shop' in Town... | FerrariChat

Ferrari 'shop' in Town...

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by renman95, Jan 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. renman95

renman95 Karting

Jul 16, 2016
    Oahu, leeward side
    Full Name:
    D8LF
    ...the one on Ward across from Jack In The Box. When did that happen?

The wife and I don't frequent in Town much but last night we went to Nico's at sunset for a nice dinner, then drove down near the Hilton Village, parked, walked around. On the way home I drove up Ward and saw the new building. I remember it being built. I didn't expect to see such a beautiful display of cars. It was at night so the lights made it more impressive. There was so much eye candy my wife reminded me that I was still driving. I saw what looked like an F1 car on the 3rd floor, some cool motorcycles and other cars, Maseratis, etc... I need to go back sometime and check it out. I'm sure some of you town-siders have been in...

2. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    See it all the time as the gf lives there. They've been slowly opening the dealerships since December. Valet parking only.

3. bcb70

bcb70 Karting

Mar 30, 2013
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Brian B
    It's the new JN Auto Group showroom called Velocity. They moved their Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Ferrari, Lambo, Bentley, Rolls, and motorcycle brands there. It's pretty nice it's not 100% done but worth a stop. It is only valet parking. The valets are super nice. The cars on the 3rd floor are private cars on display. No way to go lurk around (yet).

4. renman95

renman95 Karting

Jul 16, 2016
    Oahu, leeward side
    Full Name:
    D8LF
    Thanks for the info.

5. C50

C50 Formula 3

Aug 19, 2016
    #5 C50, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    Those glass floors are great...unless you're wearing a dress.

7. JSancho

JSancho Rookie

Feb 24, 2016
    If they are wearing a dress they are even better ... hahahahahah

8. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    I'll remember not to wear my kilt.