honolulu wrap removal, detailing, wrap application recommendations | FerrariChat

honolulu wrap removal, detailing, wrap application recommendations

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by C50, Jul 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. C50

C50 Formula 3

Aug 19, 2016
    #1 C50, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    My 911 needs a refresh
    I have an older 3M bra (no cracks, thankfully) and a paint finish that has acquired some superficial scratches.
    I want to remove the bra, have the entire car detailed and then do a complete wrap.

Apart from doing the removal myself, anyone have a suggestion? I stopped by Kwan's and he suggested "El Protecto." I should have gotten the number because I can't find them online.

I had it cleaned at Shea's after I picked it up from the Matson dock some years ago (oh my, the filth) and I consider going there for the detailing/buffing. Any other endorsements?

Jun's did a good job wrapping my 488, and I'll likely have them help unless someone has an alternative suggestion.

Thanks

Pic unrelated
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Bob in Makiki

Bob in Makiki Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 30, 2017
    Honolulu
    I would like to know this, too. I have two small sections of a 3mm bra that needs to be removed and would also like to know who can do good work.